Full Version: Picked up my new "914" yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dgw
We like it.
Click to view attachment
jim912928
very cool!
lotus_65
go ahead and add a 914 badge on the back... that'd be great to see!

nice color
jonferns
thats sweet...
sixnotfour
Great Color
nyum96
Porsche NA Headquarters (Atlanta and I work in the same building but not for Porsche) had the same one on their platform outside the building. It seemed everyone in my office hated the color. Many thought it was to celebrate Halloween. I love the color.
Gint
Let me know when you want to sell it Dennis. Nice...
johnlush
At this point my sister would probably sell Dennis before the Boxster - plus I'm first in line!
dgw
its an S, 002 of 250. I'll be keeping it for a while.

Sales guy is positive its the same color as the orange 914's.
dgw
QUOTE(johnlush @ Oct 21 2007, 04:53 PM) *

At this point my sister would probably sell Dennis before the Boxster - plus I'm first in line!

You were first in line.
johnlush
QUOTE(dgw @ Oct 21 2007, 07:39 PM) *

QUOTE(johnlush @ Oct 21 2007, 04:53 PM) *

You were first in line.

I've been displaced? blink.gif

A picture of it with an L20E 914 would be cool!
Air_Cooled_Nut
How's the hell hole? Is the battery tray original or a replacement? biggrin.gif
Mid_Engine_914
QUOTE(johnlush @ Oct 21 2007, 05:52 PM) *

A picture of it with an L20E 914 would be cool!

How's this?

IPB Image
SGB
I love the comparo pic. Thanx
smokey
nice wheels . love the color . GO GIANTS > aktion035.gif smoke.gif
PeeGreen 914
One of our local AXers came to the AX this weekend with her new Boxter just like that. It looks even better in person. Congrats on the car. Looks like one sweet ride. Is it water tight? biggrin.gif
dgw
How's the hell hole?

Good luck finding that out! biggrin.gif As far as I can tell from the owners manual, you can't even look at the engine or battery. No dip stick either. And if anything goes wrong, "take it to your local Porsche dealer". This is truly a 'drivers' car, because you can't do much of anything else.

Is it water tight?

Well, its a Porsche convertible. biggrin.gif I've had 914's that were, but I don't know anybody with another model that is. It may be some time before I test it. I have other choices to drive in the rain.

Oh, and it has factory cup holders, none of this after market stuff here! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.