Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOLY CRAP!! I WANT IT!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Wow.... I've been offline for awhile... so maybe this car has already come up in discussion...... but WOW.

With unlimited funds.. mine would be almost EXACTLY like this one... maybe in a different color.. but hell.. I still want it! smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&category=6430
redshift
icon8.gif

wing/wheels

m
McMark
I like that wing better than the duck tail we've got. This one could use a little better treatment where it attaches to the body, but overall das ist gut!
rhodyguy
i can't handle white interiors in any car. sliding your butt over those side bolsters, they would look terrible in no time.

kevin
redshift
Damnit Burger Boy! You are wrong! (nice avatar)

smile.gif

Duckies belong on teeners..

M
McMark
Shoot, I hate being wrong.

sad.gif

The beef just keeps on rolling along.
redshift
If there aren't any brains in it, we're ok.

smile.gif

M
Qarl
It's been on the bay a few times already.
Scott S
lose the wing, replace the wheels, get some real GT bumpers and re-do the interior (that is the first time I have seen the AA seats in a car), then 15k wouldn't be terrible - depending on the build quality. Does it say that the flares are steel?

914er - the car in your avitar is as nice as this one any day of the week. It's a lot classier looking.
airsix
I like it but the owner is a little confused. There was no 911 SC in 1976. Also, he says it's a stock engine. Then he says it has an E-cam and dual carbs. Both non-stock (as well as the ignition). I'd lose the wing and wheels, but otherwise it looks awesome.

-Ben M.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(airsix @ Dec 29 2003, 01:11 PM)
I like it but the owner is a little confused. There was no 911 SC in 1976.

not in the US, anyway. wasn't the 3,0 SC available as an I-Series car in RoW ?

but he says it's a 2,7, so it's probably just a '76 "Carrera". (US 'Carrera's were just a tape and trim package in '75-'76 -- except for the Turbo, of course ...
redshift
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Dec 29 2003, 05:55 PM)
(US 'Carrera's were just a tape and trim package in '75-'76)

As I remember, EVERYTHING in the world was just a tape and trim package in '75-'76.

ABBA ROCKS!

M
seanery
no, they were more than just stickers. 75 cars had what became SC flares.
brant
The R.O.W. 3liter cars had a script on them as:
"3.0" and not SC......

and only in 1977 I believe.

brant
scottb
i like this onebetter.....

no association etc.......
retrotech
That one sold after auction for $18,000. At least that is what the seler told me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.