Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bumper tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mattp
trying to backdate my bumpers, where can I find bumper tops and also anyone mount one of the aftermarket foglights?
TINCAN914
I got a rear bumper top from Pelicn Parts, they don't offer the front.
I bought some PIIA lights offered by CAMP914 fit great.

QUOTE(mattp @ Oct 22 2007, 08:53 PM) *

trying to backdate my bumpers, where can I find bumper tops and also anyone mount one of the aftermarket foglights?

BMartin914
or try the fiberglas bumper tops. Still spendy...but not as bad as the OEM tops.
SGB
Autoatlanta has OEM (spendy)and their own versions (a little better) that look fine. They appear to be the very same as OEM actually, just no WAP number.
kconway
Try this place: http://www.foreignautomotiveparts.com/epcv...automotiveparts

$286 for the rear pad doesn't sound too bad.

Kev
type47
Strasse in CA lists them for $230 each
dr914@autoatlanta.com
advance word on the bumper tops may mean that they are going to be discontinued so get 'em while you can. Rears seem to be in good supply from all of the 914 vendors. We, even only have the genuine Porsche factory front bumper tops! NO major importer any longer stocks the front AFTERMARKET ones. Hence the high price!
rhodyguy
any idea about why the discontinuation of the am fronts? i have a am rear on my car and really like it. get busy bruce!!!

k
ConeDodger
Got mine from Strasse... They are pretty! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.