Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Antonio/Nearby Get-together?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stateofidleness
Hey guys. I still haven't met another 914 owner and think it would be cool to meet some locals or maybe even some not-so-locals. You may know, I have my interior stripped and am ready for my engman kit install and rust hole repair on the floors. Then ill move to gettin the engine smog-equipment free and running well.

How many people we got here in the area that would be willing to meet up some time? If you're in San Antonio, I'm in the Rolling Oaks Mall area. What all is involved with a meet? food? cars? willing to help someone coordinate somethin!

just throwing this idea out there, be cool if there was a good response!!
-Steve
stateofidleness
*cough* bumpity wink.gif
Red-Beard
There are quite a few of us in Houston and Dallas. I bought a bunch of transmissions from about 35 miles west of San Antonio. So there are a few guys around.

James
thomasotten
We were going to have a breakfast meet at my house earlier this year... then it started raining... and kept raining... and then rained some more... we should do one.
914Sixer
I am in ! We can even have it here in Boerne if any one is interested. You can give me a call at 830-755-4755.
jaybird840
I'm up.... Can do San Antonio from South Austin pretty quick....

(p.s.--Hey, are you the Red Beard that does gearbox builds? I didn't know you're in Houston. I could run mine down sometime and let you go through it.)

--jaybird
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.