Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This weeks projects
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So this past two weeks I have been getting my car all sorted out asthetically. I staightened out the exaust dump so it matched the other side, I redid the enigine grill and lettering...it was poorly painted and uneven lettering, and I bought and put on the GT air dam that one of out fellow teener vendors makes. I hope you enjoy the pics.
SGB
Where is that dam picture?
PeeGreen 914
Sorry it took so long to post these... My computer was acting up on me mad.gif Here are the others.
PeeGreen 914
another
PeeGreen 914
more
PeeGreen 914
And my last and favorite...
TravisNeff
lookin good!
SGB
thats nice. Those headlights sure line up well.
PeeGreen 914
Thanks guys...
Gint
Looks great! Have rear valance plans to match the Triad?
PeeGreen 914
I don't really know. I kinda like the look without one so you can see more of the Triad. I was thinking of doing something on the sides. but I need to talk to my father-in-law more about that. He does my glass work for me when I need it.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 24 2007, 02:20 PM) *

So this past two weeks I have been getting my car all sorted out asthetically. I staightened out the exaust dump so it matched the other side, I redid the enigine grill and lettering...it was poorly painted and uneven lettering, and I bought and put on the GT air dam that one of out fellow teener vendors makes. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Refresh my memory on the meaning of these nautical signal flags...

Doesn't that sequence mean "I like boys"??? av-943.gif

Sorry, I could not resist!!!
Gint
That's what I thought originally after installing a Triad on my /4. But after seeing pictures and looking at it at different angles for a while, I decided it would look better with a valance. I ended up replacing the muffler with a stocker so the valance never came to be. There was a recent thread with pics of valances with cutouts for a dual exhaust and they really look nice.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2007, 07:45 PM) *

boid.gif headbang.gif

blink.gif Yeah I had that one coming. I was picking up a flag for my dad and noticed the nautical flags. I thought it would be cool to have my name on my rear window using the nautical flags. poke.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 24 2007, 07:53 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 24 2007, 07:45 PM) *

boid.gif headbang.gif

blink.gif Yeah I had that one coming. I was picking up a flag for my dad and noticed the nautical flags. I thought it would be cool to have my name on my rear window using the nautical flags. poke.gif

My hat is off to your friend who pulled that off... It was one of the best practical jokes I have heard of in a long time. I remember thinking "well when you're out, I guess you are out". (of the closet)

Nice work on the car by the way... I love that front spoiler.
PeeGreen 914
He still ribs me about that dry.gif I do admit it was a good one. I am generally a good sport about playing jokes on others or others playing jokes on me.

On a brighter note... I kicked his ass this weekend at our local AX. I let him drive my car so he couldn't say there was any disadvantage. It was enough for me to clinch 1st for the season biggrin.gif .

Now I just need to get my interior finished with the Engman kit in there. I am going to do this next month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.