Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silver 914 Autox
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stephen914
Anybody on the list live in NJ that drives a silver 914 with the plate autox?

The car was spotted by a buddy of mine yesterday.
Racer
I live in NJ and know who it is, but its not me. I drive a "tail dragging" 911 these days smile.gif I don't think he is on the "board" though. He's an NNJR PCA member.
Brad Roberts
Anyone get any pics ??

Can we invite him to the BBS ??

B
East coaster
Is this it?? If so, Gee, I'm so proud to be from NJ. I swear we don't all dress like this guy!!!!!
seanery
that's ok, I've seen that same outfit in LaLaLand enough, so we won't blame it on jersey.
Brad Roberts
Um.. WOW.. confused24.gif

Nice car though.

B
yarin
Yeah.. that's Don from NNJR. Funny guy.

I've driven that car... VERY sticky car on R compounds.

Bought it in Cali a few years ago, shipped it back. I've got tons of pics of it.

I can't wait for the new season to start in March. AutoX/DE is all a guy(or girl) needs. boldblue.gif

IPB Image
J P Stein
QUOTE(yarin @ Jan 1 2004, 09:31 PM)

I can't wait for the new season to start in March. AutoX/DE is all a guy(or girl) needs. boldblue.gif

Hay, Craig, whatcha' doin' in Jersey?

Look, it Jan 1, our first AX ain't till late March....damn near 4 months.....I got this 240Z to catch...I'm ripping shit off my car like it'll never see the streets again.....I'm goin' bonkers, it's snowing, fer Christ's sake..... headbang.gif
yarin
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jan 1 2004, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE(yarin @ Jan 1 2004, 09:31 PM)

I can't wait for the new season to start in March. AutoX/DE is all a guy(or girl) needs.  :boing:

Hay, Craig, whatcha' doin' in Jersey?

Look, it Jan 1, our first AX ain't till late March....damn near 4 months.....I got this 240Z to catch...I'm ripping shit off my car like it'll never see the streets again.....I'm goin' bonkers, it's snowing, fer Christ's sake..... headbang.gif

Who's Craig?
boxstr
I was there for my segment of Queer eye for the Straight guy.
CCLINFAB5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.