Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot npc another ferrari story
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
lake washington, near seattle has 2 floating bridges. last night the state patrol plane caught a ferrari tearing across one of the bridges in excess of 100. a modena? the pilot said he was having a hard time staying with it. the video shows the car dodging back and forth hauling ass. pilot radios ahead and a number of staters converge and stop the car. the guy driving was charged with driving under the influence and reckless. the owner was in the pass seat, under the influence. he convinced the staters not to impound the car and they called for a tow truck. wasn't good enough for him. the cops split, the guy looks around to make sure he's alone. the plane is still overhead. the guy sends the tow truck on it's way, jumps in the car and takes off. pilot gives the guys on the ground the headsup, they pull the owner over, charge him with dui and interfearing with a police officer, and impound the car. the owner has a past history of excessive speed and atleast one alcohol related incident. hahahaha. i'm sure he's having a swell morning. i hope he get's the BIG fine and the 1 year in jail. the whole episode is on video. i doubt he can explain this one away.

k
jimtab
Even money doesn't fix stupid.....despite what you may have heard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.