Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: What do you see?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
D1A3
The pictue below is unaltered in any way.

Click to view attachment

My father-in-law is a developer who built some townhouses/apartmetns last year in Macon, GA. A couple moved into one of the units and have been reporting odd things ever since. In particular, they feel like someone is watching them and feel like they see "something" constantly out of the corner of their eyes. As such, they started leaving their camera out to try and take pictures...

The husband was going to their bedroom and saw this image coming up the hall and then snapped a picture right in front of the mirror over their table. Really wierd...

BTW: the picture was snapped back on August 21st and is NOT a Halloween stunt.

Thoughts?
pin31
Cool....

Our Elks lodge (#104 Newport) is haunted.

Who ya gonna call?

VaccaRabite
Thoughts?

Its a photochop.

Or, your buddy has ghosts.

I'm going with chop though.

Zach
D1A3
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Oct 29 2007, 11:14 AM) *

Thoughts?

Its a photochop.

Or, your buddy has ghosts.

I'm going with chop though.

Zach

That's what I thought when I first saw it, as they are relly trying to make a case to move... Any ideas how to tell if it has been chopped? I tried tweaking saturation, contrast, reversing the image etc, but don't see anything obvious...

Help me prove it is a fake!
purple
Kinda looks like Lou Rawls singing.
sean_v8_914
if I see an elephant in the clouds, is it a lost elephant soul?
jasons
QUOTE(purple @ Oct 29 2007, 12:18 PM) *

Kinda looks like Lou Rawls singing.

My first thought was Freddie Mercury.
TeenerTim
Howard Cosell
rmital
..looked familiar, just in profile
ruddyboys
QUOTE(rmital @ Oct 29 2007, 11:32 AM) *

..looked familiar, just in profile

Not sure which is scarier
RoninEclipse2G
heatwaves. look for an air leak in the surrounding area
cooltimes
Windex usually works when I see those spooky things in our mirror.
But not always. heheheheh

Looks like a man about 32yrs old, 149 lbs, with a lmoustache (ok spell checker where ever it pops up from) liphair brushing up against a female about 24 yrs old, 112 lbs whose arm appears to be helping him brush his teeth or stuffing his breakfast down his mouth so he won't be late getting down with the rent.

The mirror is foggy and eyes in a foggy mirror look evil even on me, so maybe you should let em move if you think they are faking. They have to be desperate to get out of there if they made up a story like that.

Just clowning.
d7n7master
That looks just like Geraldo Rivera smokin' a big fattie. shades.gif

Click to view attachment
Rand
blink.gif laugh.gif

I love where this thread has gone. It had me worried at first.
Todd Enlund
The photo was taken August 21st at 9:48 PM with a Fuji FinePix A330 set in Portrait mode. The aperture (F-Stop) was f/4.8 and the shutter speed was 1/2 second. Focal length was 17.1 mm, no flash was used (it was intentionally turned off).

The slow shutter speed explains why the television is so blurry shades.gif

Edit:

Here's an enhanced version:

Click to view attachment

Anyone got a TV guide from August 21st?
RoadGlue
Looks like a long exposure with simple motion blur to me.
Twystd1
I'm with Randy.....

Clayton
BiG bOgGs
I don't have time to dig for it right now, but a month or two back I saw a news report about a guy who developed a little software that would scan a photo and then would produce the image with the photoshoped parts kind of white and fuzzy looking.
JOE M
Kind of looks like Elvis, or Ron Jaramey. I think Ron is still alive so it cant be Ron.
GWN7
Looks like J Leno to me.......

Have your FIL tell them as these are new units they must have brought their "friend" with them.........that is unless he built the place on a old graveyard biggrin.gif
JmuRiz
Looks like a mummy doing a 'nanny-nanny-boo-boo' with his hands on the side of his face, haha. Maybe the ghost has a sense of humor biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
Hell its the Zig Zag man
SLITS
Clean the mirror.
plymouth37
I was taking a picture of my garage and this ghostly image appeared in the photo.
Click to view attachment
He looks friendly but how can I be sure? Happy Halloween everybody.
Dana.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.