Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 17x7 and 17x9 Fuchs replicas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chuck
I saw a thread either here or on the Pelican Board some time ago about a company that was making Fuchs repros in 17" sizes. I've looked and can't find anything here or there. They weren't just resizing a set of originals either, they were actually making a rim that looked like a Fuch but larger sizes for today's move to larger wheels. Anyone know this company?
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(Chuck @ Oct 30 2007, 01:53 PM) *

I saw a thread either here or on the Pelican Board some time ago about a company that was making Fuchs repros in 17" sizes. I've looked and can't find anything here or there. They weren't just resizing a set of originals either, they were actually making a rim that looked like a Fuch but larger sizes for today's move to larger wheels. Anyone know this company?

Here you go Subydude This is the importer for the wheels from the Pelican thread.

Bob
echocanyons
QUOTE(Chuck @ Oct 30 2007, 10:53 AM) *

try this subydude fuchs

for 1199 for 7's and 9's you cant beat it.
Chuck
That's what I was looking for. Thanks as always! beerchug.gif
woobn8r
Anyone have some pics of those 17 (fake fuchs) on a 914?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.