Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glam shot Two Beetles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I painted both these Beetles. The Bahama one I painted 12 years ago and just purchased from the guy I painted it for. The Blue/Grey colored one I painted last winter.

My crappy camera doesn't take the best pics but my son Aric showed up with his big gun. I should have some really nice shots tomorrow! aktion035.gif
tdgray
Ooooohhhh... I like that. WOW
ruddyboys
Something alway kool about a clean bug
Gint
Thanks Rick! They both look sharp. I wanted to get a bug for our youngest, but he wants a Jeep. Could be worse I guess...
DanT
nothing like a nicely resto/modded, nicely painted bug biggrin.gif

my '67, that my wife learned to drive in. Used to belong to her father.

then he gave it to us (me) and I restored it, as you see it.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Oct 31 2007, 05:08 PM) *

Sweet! 67 Last year of the narrow bumpers, last year of the wide fives, 67 only rear lid, many firsts and lasts that year. Sandy and I had a 67 convert.
rick 918-S
Another photo from the parking ramp taken by my son Aric with a good camera. My friends Beetle changes colors with the change in lighting.
sww914
You're making me want to do something bad with my savings. Something I know I shouldn't do.
Elliot Cannon
I had a black 67 and had to sell it. sad.gif I've been looking for another one ever since.

QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Oct 31 2007, 06:08 PM) *

dlo914
One tip for night shots you need good lighting and no camera flash. Are you using an SLR digicam, or a simple point n shoot digicam?
McMark
Very cool Rick! thumb3d.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Nov 1 2007, 10:33 AM) *

One tip for night shots you need good lighting and no camera flash. Are you using an SLR digicam, or a simple point n shoot digicam?

don't know, not my thing, Kid has some kind of fancy digi thing with a big lens. confused24.gif No flash. The big files look way cooler than the ones I shrunk.
FlatSix
I had a 66 in the same colour (Sea Blue). My father purchased it new and I learned to drive in it (a few years later!). Sold it after I brought the '14, wish I hadn't. Oh, and it was RHD (right hand drive).
Eddie Williams
I have a Bahama Blue '65.
Root_Werks
I love bugs! Here is the last one I did. 74' STD raised with 28 inch tires. Thing would go anywhere.
Root_Werks
I put in an 1835cc with the bigger valved heads, really scooted along nicely. Perfect floor pans and everything. Really nice little bug.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.