Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northeastern Jersey Lift time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
....just wanted to see if any interest in getting together Sunday.

Lyndhurst NJ - Movie Time Car's facility/garage

Good time to get the teeners up on the lift to clean up what the Summer's left behind, or any other general maintenance that a lift would make more pleasurable.

I'll be there, how long will depend if anyone else wants to show,
Let me know if you'd like to stop by.
type11969
I'll be back home in Jersey the weekend of the 10th, but Sunday morning may be tough because I'll probably be crashing unsober in the city the night before. I won't have a 914 to bring anyway so I'll stop by if that Sunday works and if I am capable!

-Chris
So.Cal.914
Oh yeah, I spend 4 months in N NJ, the weather was awsome. Now that I get

home youz Guyz decide to party... dry.gif bootyshake.gif All I can say is "Fuch".

Nice state though. smile.gif
i love porsche
tell me when and ill be there ray
yarin
hmm.. i might be in. depends on the weekend.

keep us posted on the date.
rmital
QUOTE(yarin @ Nov 3 2007, 09:36 PM) *

keep us posted on the date.

...just needed to get thru this busy weekend...then schedule will open up.
I'll post this week which weekend.
rmital
icon_bump.gif

I'm heading over to the shop this Sunday, Nov. 11 around noon to do some maintenance on the teener...let me know if you would like to stop by and when.

You welcome to the lift if you need to get something done.

Richie...this might be a good time to pick up your 2.0L
i love porsche
I may have my dirtbike out..but if not ill stop by and hang out for a while
nycchef
gonna come out to p/u the 2.0 piratenanner.gif
i love porsche
who's 2.0 are you getting?
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Nov 7 2007, 01:09 PM) *

who's 2.0 are you getting?

..he bought 2.0L motor from someone on the east coast. No sidewalk delivery available, so it got dropped off at MovieTime. It's sitting on a pallet waiting to be picked up and brought back to Brooklyn.
jonferns
nov. the 11th....ill get back to you on that -JON
ptravnic
Richie w/a 2.0? Awesome! I'll be there in spirit...

-pt
i love porsche
it looks like sunday ill have the dirtbike out with some friends....havent ridden it in months...so ill have to miss sunday, sorry guys
rmital
icon_bump.gif

QUOTE(i love porsche @ Nov 8 2007, 05:10 PM) *

ill have to miss sunday, sorry guys

...too bad...Richie and I probably will need some help gettin' his motor into his van
yarin
hey guys,

i'm wont be able to make it sunday. hope to do it again sometime though.

i love porsche
QUOTE(rmital @ Nov 9 2007, 08:13 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

QUOTE(i love porsche @ Nov 8 2007, 05:10 PM) *

ill have to miss sunday, sorry guys

...too bad...Richie and I probably will need some help gettin' his motor into his van

what? two strapping young men such as yourselves shouldnt need any help!
tod914
Hey guys, sorry can't make this one. Getting over being sick. Catch you all at the next one. Maybe we can set up a brunch/drive thing around Bear Mt. before the winter kicks in.
rmital
QUOTE(tod914 @ Nov 11 2007, 01:15 PM) *

...Maybe we can set up a brunch/drive thing around Bear Mt. before the winter kicks in.

...was a quick one today...just Richie picking up his motor, and me getting the teener ready for the winter.

Tod, a Bear Mt. run would be a great idea...maybe not too many 914s; I'm sure I could get a bunch tail-draggers to join us.

i love porsche
hey, sorry i couldnt make it today, i passed by at 10:30 and 3:30, going to and from dirt biking. but today worked out well because someone came up to my and wanted to buy my bike, which ive been wanting to sell..so im happy
tod914
Sounds good Ray. 2-3 years ago, one of the 911 guys on the bird site organized a nice scenic ride up there. I'll have to see if I can find the post of the route. Went up to a place called the Eagles nest I believe, incredable twisties on a beautiful escarpment that overlooked the Hudson.
rmital
....I went for a run with the 911 Bird Board guys at the begining of the Summer. They handed out the map/route before hand. I saved it just in case....

BTW...yesterday was a freakin' beautiful day to be out driving the teener. Hopefully more of these left before Winter sets in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.