Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ORIGINAL FACTORY POSTERS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n has a friend in need, and that friend has some original Porsche factory posters that need to go away NOW. They're NOT cheap, but they're cheaper than many other sources. Of particular interest to World members are the 914/Le Mans poster (PS70/1), and the 914 / Renault Alpine Monte Carlo Rallye (PS 71/3). Most of the others feature 917s and 911s. Some are essentially not available.We are on a short deadline here, or he may lose the place where he lives. Anyone interested should move quickly. These posters are NOT perfect, but are in reasonably nice condition for being rolled up and moved around for 35 years, and they ARE the "real deal".

Thanks for your interest! The Cap'n
lotus_65
da...
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
alpha434
Al has those same posters.

He wouldn't happen to have a Steve Mcqueen "Le Mans" movie poster?

I would kinda like one at the right price...!
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 1 2007, 08:06 PM) *

The Cap'n has a friend in need, and that friend has some original Porsche factory posters that need to go away NOW. They're NOT cheap, but they're cheaper than many other sources. Of particular interest to World members are the 914/Le Mans poster (PS70/1), and the 914 / Renault Alpine Monte Carlo Rallye (PS 71/3). Most of the others feature 917s and 911s. Some are essentially not available.We are on a short deadline here, or he may lose the place where he lives. Anyone interested should move quickly. These posters are NOT perfect, but are in reasonably nice condition for being rolled up and moved around for 35 years, and they ARE the "real deal".

Thanks for your interest! The Cap'n

Hope your bud does well with these - they are rare! I was thinking about it, until my wife read over my shoulder. I've been warned that "no more posters" is the rule of the day. Actualy, I'd like to rid myself of an entire bedroom full of these things, but I'll defer to your bud in need. Too bad, I'd love to have some dup's!
Pat
JeffBowlsby
I am interested in the Monte Carlo poster...please email details. bowlsby-at-sbcglobal.net
lotus_65
does he have any that feature the 904?
carr914
I will take if he has the following;

McQueen Drives Porsche - has a picture of his 908

1989 911 Speedster - the car is Linen Mettalic in color
Cap'n Krusty
You're out of luck. On the other hand, I have taken some pictures, under waaaaaay less than ideal conditions, and I will forward them to anyone who's interested ans sends me their e-mail address. Oh, no 904 related posters, either. The Cap'n
URY914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 2 2007, 04:38 AM) *

I will take if he has the following;

McQueen Drives Porsche - has a picture of his 908

1989 911 Speedster - the car is Linen Mettalic in color

Of course I have a picture of it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.