Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HEADING OUT TO THE GARAGE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
I put it off hoping I would get the car out for another spin. Time to dismantle, drop engine,
paint, refurbish, adjust, and install. The good thing is that I have a comfortable garage to work in this year, wish me luck, I will post pictures as I progress towards Spring.

Chappy
iamchappy
o laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Shit... another one bites the dust. We'll see ya in about 5 years! lol3.gif

(just kidding of course) Good luck!
redshift
I love your car chappy, let us know when you start parting it out..

wink.gif

Best of luck too you, it's going to be a nice one.

M
Jeffs9146
Well, it looks like I have your cars long lost brother!!

Jeff
robby750
Did I miss something here. Am I supposed to have a different colored hood?
machina
nice setup,

I have garage envy.

dr
Ratt
I dont know, but I think the differant color hood is the new trend. along with non-running projects. The pile in my avitar hasnt ran sence the second day I owned it.
Andy
drew365
Maybe we should start a club.
Eric_Shea
Did I miss something here. Am I supposed to have a different colored hood?

You do now... look outside!

Jeff's got your old one if you want it back.
Jeffs9146
Jeff's got your old one if you want it back.

I have someones old one thats for sure!! It's better than the bent one that was on the car when I bought it!!

The pile in my avitar hasnt ran sence the second day I owned it.

Mine runs it just leaks oil all over the cars behind me!! happy11.gif

Jeff
Eric_Shea
it just leaks oil all over the cars behind me

He's just marking his territory...
Jeffs9146
Yea baaabbyyy!!! (Insert smiles pissing on a fire hydrant) confused24.gif

Jeff
Ratt
Mine doesnt run bcause of some really shotty work that the Po did on it. Supposedly he rebuilt the motor. Well if he did he used the wrong parts. The #2 piston has a huge hole in the side and the rings are broken. The rod bearings are a few sizes to small, and the crank has some cool looking scorch marks on it. Im hopeing my brothers friend still has his type IV motor in his garage.
Andy
iamchappy
I have orange headlight covers and brows, engine lid and trunk. I thought about it but all I could think of was halloween. Heres a pic of a nice 914gt doing the hood thing.
rick 918-S
Where did you get the storage units. The ones that look like maybe diamond plate aluminum?
iamchappy
Sears, they are called the Gladiator series tool cabinets, the Complete Garage also carries them, they have everything from fridges to trash compactors to match. They are very nice HD, I think they are made by Whirlpool. I purchased at Sears when they were on sale they were very reasonable compared to tool cabinet prices. The flooring is from the complete garage,called race deck.
http://www.completegarage.com/
McMark
Phone Dials! I love those wheels. Nice pictures.

I'm putting in keywords I can remember so I can search for this thread again later and gawk at the Phone Dial wheels.
wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.