Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: owner says its a Sicle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
G e o r g e
Ebay Ad It's number falls in line but the chrome bumpers and targa trim say no.....What say you? beerchug.gif

1974 Porsche 914 2.0L

This 914 is a specail edition "Can Am" that has been painted red they where also known as bubble bee 914.

but then he says the Mahles are black over orange?

The wheels are the Orginal wheels though someone painted over the bright orange paint with black paint alot of 914 owners polish them.

the original color looks white not black to me
jonferns
he probably figures that the can am cars were all called bumble bees....see if the vin matches the can am numbers.... -JON
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(George H. @ Nov 2 2007, 05:50 PM) *

Ebay Ad It's number falls in line but the chrome bumpers and targa trim say no.....What say you? beerchug.gif

1974 Porsche 914 2.0L

This 914 is a specail edition "Can Am" that has been painted red they where also known as bubble bee 914.

but then he says the Mahles are black over orange?

The wheels are the Orginal wheels though someone painted over the bright orange paint with black paint alot of 914 owners polish them.

the original color looks white not black to me

George,

It "could" have been a creamesickle....if the numbers match.

If it IS a LE, it is an abomination! Priced right where it currently is (~$1800). WV 914's are known for some of the worst rust issues, so........

Pat
alpha434
Everyone's gotta have their guards red porsche.

JeffBowlsby
Well...someone went to a lot of trouble to um..er...personalize...this heer car...

Definitely looks like it could be a Creamsicle...the details are right and the VIN is in the correct range. A COA would prove it.

Once an LE, always an LE thats what I always say, but someone will have to love this car a lot to bring it back to its former glory...and I hope they do...there are precious few of these Creamsicles...smile.gif
davep
the VIN (4742915122) is a very good fit for a creamsicle. I'd say we have a winner.
type47
hummmm.... shady spring is about 5 hours from me, i think i'll watch this one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.