Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whos car is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
Ebay
Twystd1
That car has been listed for quite a while somewhere else on the net.

It has popped up numerous times in my car searches.

If there is any way I can be even less helpful... Let me know.

And bro, I still love your car... It is very, very nice..!!!!!!!!!

Clayton
hwgunner
I work in SLO and have never seen or heard of this car. I know that I do not know everybody but I would have thought that I would have heard of this beast. I will ask around tomorrow and see if I can find any other info. If someone wants me to go look then let me know and I will. If you want his phone number let me know and I will see if I can find it in the local car rag.
drive-ability
I was just wondering, with the club sticker on the car it could be someone here. I do wonder about his statement about the 901 being bulletproof . Its likely someone just trying to unload a V-8 car.

Clayton,
How it going? My car is a bunch of stuff crammed together, but thanks!
John
914-8
Umm, you guys are kidding, right?

I don't know who the current seller is, but that's Howard's old 914, "Moby."
Chris Pincetich
agree.gif
I've seen that awesome lookin 914 in person. It is sweeeeet. beerchug.gif
drive-ability
Sorry I thought it was, well he had someone bid over 15k in the last auction about a month ago. He should have taken that and ran, not because its not nice car but we know they don't hold value well....
John
Elliot Cannon
I think it was for sale for $13,000 befor it went on ebay. Wasn't Zois trying to sell it?
GWN7
I believe Z sold it for the family......looks like the current owner is doing a flip on it, figuring he can make a bundle on it.
sean_v8_914
Hi Howard, we miss you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.