Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: November Coffee @ Warner Robins, GA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
MiddleGACruiser
Cars and Coffee at Atlanta Bread Company in Warner Robins, GA

This month, November, a few folks from the Atlanta area have shown interest in visiting us rural folks in middle Georgia. Because of the Thanksgiving holiday the next week, I decided to move the meeting to Nov 17th @ 8:30 AM.

A couple of different ideas have been brought up and I'm willing to do either. They both start for the middle Georgia folks at Atlanta Bread Company in Warner Robins @ 8:30 AM.

One idea is for everyone to meet for coffee in Warner Robins and oogle at cars for a while, then take off on an interesting drive to the Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins next to Robins AFB. Lunch should probably be planned into this one at sometime.

The other idea is for the middle Georgia folks to meet at Atlanta Bread Company @ 8:30 AM for coffee then drive to Milledgeville, GA to meet up with the Atlanta folks for lunch.

As I said, I'm game for either plan. While I know middle Georgia pretty well, I'm not real familiar with Milledgeville outside of a nice little coffee shop on the main drag. So, anyone know a good spot to meet up in Milledgeville? Feel free to chime in.

Atlanta Bread Company, Warner Robins is at
2624 A Watson Blvd.
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
MiddleGACruiser
Atalnta Bread Company @ 8:30 AM is still the meeting place for the Warner Robins folks. It looks like Buckner's (near Jackson) will be the meeting place for lunch at about 11:30 AM. I mapped a country road route between Warner Robins and Buckner's but I'm willing to change it to add anyone's favorite road. Anyone have a favorite road between here and there?

PM me if you plan on going so I can get a head count for Buckners.

Al, are you putting together a meeting place and route for the Atlanta folks?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.