Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lookey what came in the mail today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Demick
The 1/24 scale lexan 914 bodies arrived today! Box full of 88 bodies. Seemed like more than I expected. Stacked in 2 rows, 3 high, it ends up 5 feet long.

I'll get these packaged up tomorrow. No mail service on Thursday the 1st, but I'll get them out in the mail on Friday the 2nd. For US destinations, they will come USPS priority mail. For those in Canada, they will come ground (5-8 day).

Keep an eye out for them!

Demick
Ratt
Man I wish I would have known that you had that group buy going on. I guess ill just keep my eye on E-bay.(I know someone is gonna try to make a profit smile.gif )
Andy
seanery
Demick,

are we still good for 2 to go to Dave and 2 to me?

Dave,
are we still good with you painting a couple for me?
Demick
Sean

Yes, I have you down for 2 to go to you and 2 to go to Dave for painting.

Demick
Aaron Cox
sweet...will keep a lookout unsure.gif mueba.gif
Van914
smilie_flagge24.gif
Too Bad all of the slot car tracks are closed around here. This would make a great car for the races we used to run. Group 15 motor and pan chassis.
Van
rolleyes.gif
Demick
Now that's a stack of boxes!! Over 7 feet high!

Think these will fit in the 914 for the trip to the post office?

Demick
djm914-6
I guess that means I need to get the GT I'm working on finished before the weekend huh?

For those having bodies sent to be, please drop me an email so I can track what you want for a paint job.

Once I finish those and a few shirts I have drawn up, I'll start on some resale bodies. Yes, I'll offer them here before evil-bay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.