Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need A Gear Shift Knob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MJHanna
Anybody have one off a parts car? I don"t care about the condition I just need one.

Thanks

Mark
ConeDodger
I have one. But it is too nice for someone who doesn't care about condition... dry.gif
MJHanna
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 8 2007, 12:00 AM) *

I have one. But it is too nice for someone who doesn't care about condition... dry.gif

When your shifting without any Knob you quit caring on the condtion you just want to have something other than the lever to grab hold of.... driving.gif
jonferns
I posted in your WTB ad....pm me if you're interested. -JON
914-8
These things are apparently going for fairly big bucks. I had an old one sitting in my tool box forever, it was in good condition, but definitely used, I threw it on eBay and got almost $200 for it.
Rand
I can't tell by your post if you just want any old thing that works or if you want an original.

If the former, and "cheap" is the criteria then why not just go to go the FLAPS or wrecking yard and adapt something? Git-r-done.

If the latter, how much do you want to spend? I don't really care about originality, so I'd sell mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.