Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4-lug Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
familienauto
I found some 4-lug Fuchs for sale on CL locally. I have a high-res photo of the front of the wheel. How can I tell if they are real or fake? They have Porsche crest center caps, which made me suspicious that they are OEM.

Also, what's the going rate for a set of 4 authentic 4-lug Fuchs in good to excellent condition?

Zach
DanT
the Porsche crest means nothing....anyone can get those caps for their wheels.
you need to see the back of the wheels to be sure.
here is what you should see.
DanT
and
DanT
and
smokey
I am the person selling the fuchs on the list in the sfo area . Here are some pics . they are real . they were bought at HPH for 150.00 each then polished at 100.00 each
smokey
more pics
smokey
600.00 for the set of 4 W/ all 16 long bolts and center caps . Five lugs is going on this weekend . A SMOKEN deal . smoke.gif
flippa
Great looking rims! Who did the polishing for you?

Not to hijack the thread, but is this something that can be done by a hack mechanic (myself) or is it better to have a shop polish them? I recently got my hands on a 74 2.0 parts car with a set of 5 rims in mint condition (no curb rash) but they definitely look their age.

Thanks

Click to view attachment
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(smokey @ Nov 8 2007, 05:58 AM) *

600.00 for the set of 4 W/ all 16 long bolts and center caps . Five lugs is going on this weekend . A SMOKEN deal . smoke.gif

Hey smokey! what size are your five lug rims your putting on? Is you body stock or flared fenders? will 16/6 fronts and 16/7 rear fit under stock fenders? thanks John driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.