Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy feet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
F4i
Has anybody tried these peddels? Happy? Slippery?
rick 918-S
coooool wub.gif
campbellcj
Those look a lot like the AJ-USA "race" version. If so, I have 'em. They look great, and work too.

The gas pedal was completely shot (wobbely) when I bought my car, so I sprung for this set instead of staying stock. I also have one of Mark's drilled alloy pedal boards. A bit of "bling bling" for the teener. aktion035.gif
F4i
I believe these are the same. I am getting a set from Best Deal Parts $85 + shipping. I think you can get an extension for the gas pedal too for the heel toe action. Did you have any problems getting the ball to fit in the socket on the gas?
campbellcj
I had no trouble with the installation -- fit the ball socket etc just fine. I also have not noticed a need for the "big" gas pedals to help with heel-and-toe. IMHO the stock pedals are almost perfectly set up as-is.
ss6
Dumb question, but how do you reliably fasten the brake / clutch pedals to the original iron? Do you have to do any drilling, etc?
F4i
You nailed it. I asked the same question.You drill your originals and attach the new ones with screws and nylock nuts. How much heaver is the pedal board found on this site?
echocanyons
how does one contact best deal parts?

do they have the street/track version? Like these?

IPB Image
F4i
I saw those on the aj race site as well. I do not know if bestdeal has them but My best guess says yes. When I spoke with them it sounded like they have a direct link to the manufacture. They have a wab site that is hard to manage @ bestdealparts.com it would probably be best to call him @ 800-354-9202 or 949-494-3281 ask for mike. I am getting mine from e-bay. They have not gotten here yet but they have been good to deal with so far. Good communication, cheap shipping etc. tell him the guy from Canada sent you.
echocanyons
I just spoke with Mike from best deal and he said if we could get a positive odrer of 10 or more we could get a 10% discount making the price ~72.00 before shipping.

this is on the full aluminum pedals.

he is checking to see if he can source the other types.

i wonder if there is enough intrest for 10 of these 9 minus me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.