Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: My uncle in Germany Died yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
purple
Hey guys, I just got some news over the phone from my Mom today. My uncle died yesterday night from an embolism.

The worst part is that he sent my aunt away to get him some chocolate and he pretty much knew he was gonna die. She came home and found him on the couch...It tears me up that he had to die alone. I don't want to go out like that.

He owned a tannery in germany, close to the holland border that was one of the larger suppliers of leathers to Porsche. The bad part about this is that he had all the knowledge in his head and did most of the work/qc on the colorings and they loved his product because it was always consistent and beautiful. He took all that knowledge with him and the factory will likely close.

He was only 45...

euro911
Wow ... way too young. Sorry to hear of your loss dude sad.gif
purple
Thanks. I have 19 years to go, hopefully it doesnt come my way. And hopefully not alone
McMark
sad.gif Sad news.
KaptKaos
Sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and yours.

Joe & Family.
So.Cal.914
Bummer Dude, sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better my Grandfather

died when he was 51, my father is in his 80's. Prayers to you and your family.
Bartlett 914
Sorry to hear of you loosing your Uncle. And at 45! It is also so sad that the business will be lost as well. Not fair to anyone, Family and business members.

I lost my best friend a couple of months ago. Same thing. Brain embolism. When he left, so much knowledge he had about the business is lost forever. I miss his friendship and our conversations.

Best wishes to you and your family.
jonferns
very sorry to hear about your loss...prayers go out for you and the rest of the family.... sad.gif
70Sixter
Please let me add condolences to you and the family. And prayers.
jd74914
I'm very sorry, that is way too young to pass away sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.