Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
well, a portion of my yard. i have alot of trees.

kevin
rhodyguy
more.
DNHunt
Kevin

Kinda looks like my place. We got about 5" last night. It made for an interesting trip down the hill to get the morning paper. Nature's own E-ticket ride, almost as much fun as an empty parking lot full of snow.

Dave
SirAndy
what's that "white" stuff in those pictures? confused24.gif
Korijo
what's that "white" stuff in those pictures?

Have you seen Better Off Dead ??

"Do you know the street value of this stuff..."
redshift
Damn people.... you can bitch all you want about snow, but that is breathtaking.. what a beautiful scene.

M
seanery
Since we haven't had any real snow to speak of here, I'm living vicariously through my friend, Sherry, in Park City, Utah.
These were taken yesterday. Over 6' so far!
This is the same deck we saw the other night that you could barely see the chiminea.

Here they are:
seanery
snow is almost to the top of the 7' fence.
seanery
adfs
seanery
The funny thing about all this is that she's been living in Lalaland the last 8 years, so she's not used to this! laugh.gif
Drums66
Very Beautiful pic's.......but cold smilie_pokal.gif
cnavarro
Snow, what snow? I've been driving the 914 the last few days. Put my bronco in storage, the hell with driving that monstrous suv. I kinda like the farm road twisties at WOT... with exception of the drone of the monza exhaust above 3k rpm- makes my ears want to bleed.

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.