Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Story
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
A very good friend wanted to take advantage of the strong Canadian dollar and checked out buying a Carrera in Conn. He comtacted me to ask if any club members had any knowledge of that dealership. I contacted Chris at Tangerine who was very helpful and said he had heard good things about the hairy dog guys. My friend made the deal was treated well and drove home happy with his new car (who wouldn't be!!) when he got to my house about 10 hours from where he started the car had a pretty good oil leak, rear main. When he got to Halifax the dealership confirmed the rear main was leaking, Hairy Dog guys apologized for any inconvenience, offered to pay the whole bill no questions asked and recommended another more recessed seal be replaced at the same time since you are already in there, which they also paid for. Good service, reputable people, and honesty are the first words that come to mind. Wanted to let our club members know of what went on as often we only hear of negative stuff.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
IronHillRestorations
thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.