Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dan Callicott Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
I'm sure that some of you might like to know how Dan's doing. While I was in Kalifornia last week, I stopped by and installed the GT seat on the pasenger side of his car. It was really great to see him again.

As many of you know, Dan's been successfully battling cancer now for a couple years, and continues to keep a positive attitude. He continues to receive excellant care from The City of Hope.

I spoke to him and his wife Kathy today...Dan was heading into work Tuesday morning, when he apparently blacked out, the Tahoe that he was driving went off the road and down an embakement. Dan suffered a fractured vertabrae and was hospitalized. He has since come home. They are not sure what may have caused the blackout, lack of food, medication, etc. But he is home recovering.

Anyway, please keep Dan in your prayers for continued strength to fight this terrible disease.
hwgunner
My prayers will be with Dan and his Fam. driving.gif
Mrs. K
hands.gif hands.gif hands.gif
Good MOJO for you Dan........... wub.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Aaron Cox
Prayers goin out to DAN THE MAN!

So.Cal.914
Anyone with such a bitchin car deserves to get better. Prayers a comin. smile.gif
Jenny
Brian and I will keep Dan and Kathy in our prayers.

Thanks for keeping us posted Lou.

Jen
All the best
slugmika
Hi
If someone is speaking with Dan, please let him know that guys from Finland are sending good thoughts. Hope to see you in 2008.

Mika
McMark
I was just thinking about Dan the other day. What a great guy. Thinkin' good thoughts for ya'. beerchug.gif
drew365
Thanks for the update. I hope Dan will get over this set back and continue on his way to full recovery.
rick 918-S
Dan is a shining example to all. The best of thoughts for ya buddy!
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 12 2007, 07:58 PM) *

Dan is a shining example to all. The best of thoughts for ya buddy!

Dan is truly one of the best and a great driver on the track from his POC days.

I will never understand how this effects some of the nicest people. All the best bud.
type47fan
QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 11 2007, 09:00 PM) *

As many of you know, Dan's been successfully battling cancer now for a couple years, and continues to keep a positive attitude. He continues to receive excellent care from The City of Hope.

The City of Hope enabled my dad to enjoy a quality life for an additional 26 years, after the amazingly creative treatment for oral cancer he received from them.

Your positive attitude serves you well. Best wishes, Dan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.