so here's the story...
the G/F has be telling me that she has an over night thing planned for a birthday present for me, and last night she tells me to get on I5 south and we're driving thru seattle when i finally asked her if we're going to the airport, she says no.... well yes, i ask where we're going? she says LA... i asked what are we gonna do in LA? she says not we.... you, she then tells me that i'm gonna be driving a nascar race car for 40 laps at irwindale speedway at 7am on sunday. well i about passed out right there 70mph going under the convention center.
so we fly down first class on alaska air, get the rental car and check in at the radisson. three hours of sleep.... get up at 5:30, get to the track sit in a 45 min class, and then strap into a n/w tour spec car and do 40 laps on a half mile banked oval [F' off all you turn left is boring guys] it was fun as hell and very challenging to hit the perfect corner entry and roll on the throttle just right get it all by the time you have roll off and get your corner speed and entry again.
so guys i'm sure i've got the best girlfriend ever!

ps b4 you ask

battery dead on camera so pict's later