Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show me your phone dials
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JMPVW73
I did an extensive search and only found 2 914's with phone dial wheels. The first looks to be 15" and the second has 16". I've read before that a 7" wide wheel will fit in a non-flared fender and I'm looking into useing 16x7" on mine.

I believe both of the other wheels pictured to be 16x7" under a regular fender and that is the look I would like to achive with phone dials. Do they come in an offset that will allow for that?
iamchappy
I have a few pairs of 944 turbo (951) 7x16 -23.3ET Phone dials if your interested and I think they look great on 914's.
ClayPerrine
IPB Image

poke.gif av-943.gif
iamchappy
These are going on my 914 6 gt turbo with the all seasons tires.
I have another set of silver 951's with new ES100's 8x16's and 7x16's both 23.3ET i may think about selling also.

On these i had the lips machined and painted the centers, I will get a picture of them on my car for you soon.
iamchappy
As shown without the center caps. I have had more compliments on my Phone dial
wheels than my Fuchs !

av-943.gif
poke.gif

screwy.gif screwy.gif screwy.gif screwy.gif screwy.gif
hwgunner
The first car pictured is my car and those wheels are 15x7. The rear fenders needed a little pull because of the 205 tires. This pic shows the rims better.
hwgunner
They are hard to see but here are some 15x6 powdercoated black with 205 tires on the same car.
iamchappy
Nice thing about these wheels they can accommodate massive calipers without spacers. They make great track wheels there very strong.
Ferg
Pic from my archives. Muellers old car.

Brando
... But they're phone dials :puke:

Okay, painted black or polished out they look good. But i dislike them most other times.
Ferg
really poke.gif

it's my favorite 5 lug wheel for a narrow body car.

"fuchs are boring" Joe Obrien av-943.gif

NARP car NARP wheel, what's not to like w00t.gif

Ferg
quadracerx
Hi....

I kinda like the phone dials too....So are they available in different offsets in addition to 15 and 16" diameters? If so...what works best on a 914..and what year and model car are they from?

Thanks..

Steve
vwboneyard
hello, do you want to buy a set? I have a full set for just $200.oo, email if interested
Jax914
I'll be able to post a pic in a couple of months...that's whats going on mine.

I like em.... bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.