Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A 914/4 1.7 and 2.0 L glove box book
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Is this a book you've seen before ? Picked it up at the GAF last September and just got to looking at it. It's 192 pages of data, adjustments, repairs, and overal info and included a seperate wiring diagram. See pictures below. The author is Peter Russek and it was published in England in 1975
The ISBN No. 0-903168-93-6

It's clearly no match for George's Tech Tips 800.

Pics...
GaroldShaffer
Yep, I have one in my glove box. Good book to have I think.
SLITS
It's been around for quite a while .... never looked at one though.
type47
i've seen one that another owner has. also seen them on ebay. not applicable to L-jet so since i have so much information in other forms, i didn't buy one.
jim_hoyland
Was there an L-Jet version ?
rmital
got one off of EBay....another good reference book to have around.
Small enough to carry with you to read when bored on the train...kids basketball game...court...etc.
type47
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 13 2007, 06:34 AM) *

Was there an L-Jet version ?

not that i've ever seen. there are some L-jet manuals but i just printed them on regular size paper and throw them in the trunk with the tools.
jim_hoyland
PM Sent. If I have the ISBN #, I may be able to locate one.

QUOTE(rmital @ Nov 13 2007, 07:32 AM) *

Small enough to carry with you to read when bored on the train...kids basketball game...court...etc.

rmital
sorry, wasn't replying to the 1.8 post...I bought the 2.0 version off EBay

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 13 2007, 06:13 PM) *

PM Sent. If I have the ISBN #, I may be able to locate one.

QUOTE(rmital @ Nov 13 2007, 07:32 AM) *

tracks914
I have one I'm thinking of putting on Ebay but the only one on there is selling for EUR 199 or $232 US. That seems obscene to be asking that much.
What do you guys think a real value on that book would be?
914Sixer
They sell for around $30 normally. Some of the stuff selling on Ebay is just obscene. Just like Patrick Patere book selling for $200+ when there 100K books printed. They sold new for $24.95 shipped.
jim_hoyland
Max $30, unless you just gotta have it..... sad.gif
tracks914
Thanks guys.
Mike Bellis
I bought one for $12 a couple years ago...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.