Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need A copy of the Porsche logo...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
curt_914
Guys I need the artwork for the porsche logo if anyone has it for a new tatoo, I am working on. Let me know,

Curt
Rand
This one? High-res versions are around here somewhere in other threads. I also have a high-res PSD and a scalable EPS version if you want.
curt_914
QUOTE(Rand @ Nov 13 2007, 05:34 PM) *

This one? High-res versions are around here somewhere in other threads. I also have a high-res PSD and a scalable EPS version if you want.

Yep Rand That be the one. See what you can dig up I am working in Paintshop pro. Ver 6 I believe. Thanks for the quicq responce.

Curt
Rand
I can dig up PSD and EPS. I use Photoshop and Illustrator. I don't have PSP, but I would assume it could handle EPS at least. PM me with an email address and I'll send it your way.
lotus_65
search this site...

webchantier
flesburg
Rand:

I sent you a pm. I'd like a copy of the high resolution image as well

sww914
Hopefully Porsche won't sue you for copyright infringement!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
flesburg
They might if you put it on a car and they see it, or if you try to sell it, but if I make a 4' x 8' poster with my car on it, and it is "wallpaper" in my garage, only you guys might see it..And you wouldn't tell, would you!
p914
Do a Porsche Logo search on google and it will give you what you want
URY914
I saw a guy at Rennsport III with a Porsche tatoo. I wanted to say something to him, but than I thought to myself, "What a dumbass".
dinomium
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 14 2007, 10:43 AM) *

I saw a guy at Rennsport III with a Porsche tatoo. I wanted to say something to him, but than I thought to myself, "What a dumbass".

so you thought you would say that here? Lawrence has a nice bit of body art...
happy11.gif
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 14 2007, 10:43 AM) *

I'd be interested to know Why, You thought the guy with a Porsche tattoo was/is a Dumbass???
URY914
I think only a dumbass would put something as really insignificant as the logo for a car on your body in a manner that can't be removed easily. Wear a hat or a t-shirt with the logo on it, but to get put on the inside of your forearm? Nope sorry.

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 14 2007, 05:15 PM) *

I think only a dumbass would put something as really insignificant as the logo for a car on your body in a manner that can't be removed easily. Wear a hat or a t-shirt with the logo on it, but to get put on the inside of your forearm? Nope sorry.

Could be worse.

I had a delivery guy today who had "Carlsburg Beer" tatted on the front of both thighs, and "kick me if you're stupid" on the back of his thighs.

That, friends, is redneck!
Aaron Cox
Your body is the ultimate canvas... why waste it on something like a car logo?

death of a friend? sure.
loved one? sure
significant other? sure
something meaningful with intrinsic value?

not a car badge

just my opinion.

my canvas is filled with scar tissue.... the ultimate storyboard of life.
Rusty
I looked around for the template I used for the ink on my shoulder... but that was a long time ago.

It took me 10 years to decided on my first... and another 5 years for my second piece of art (unrelated). I'm quite content with both of them.

QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 14 2007, 04:15 PM) *

I guess I'm a dumbass... that's okay... I've been called far worse.

//break//

Hi Dino! wavey.gif
Jake Raby
Almost as dumb as the guy I saw at a local circle track that had a girl's name tatooed on his bicep, then it was lined through with another girl's name under it.. He was with a chick that would weigh in at 400# at the hoof and her name wasn't either of the two that was on his bicep....

And he had a mullet...
URY914
I've seen a Honda Civic running around here with a 4' wide NIKE "swish" on the back window. WTF? You the like shoes so much you use thier logo on your car?
woobn8r
As an EX racer, I would not put anyone's logo on my car unless they PAID for it to be there or the series RULES demanded it....

To have any company logo permenantly displayed for life would cost...well, more money than halftime at the superbowl...
Scott Carlberg
Well it's settled then,
you guys are much bigger Fans of the 914
than you are of Porsche, apparently! poke.gif biggrin.gif
johnlush
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 15 2007, 09:02 AM) *

I've seen a Honda Civic running around here with a 4' wide NIKE "swish" on the back window. WTF? You the like shoes so much you use thier logo on your car?

You mean like all of the people around here with the Harley-Davidson decals in the back windows of their Fords and Chevys? I was just puzzling over the fact that you never see a Ford or Chevy decal on the back of a Harley...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.