Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Year
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
Everyone promise to have fun but be safe tonight. beerchug.gif

What a wonderful year this has been. I've made so many great friends here, most of whom I've never met! Thanks to everyone for the comradery and warm fuzzy feeling I spontaneously get when I'm here. wub.gif And thanks to M for inspiring me to post this. You guys are a great bunch. May we have a great 2004 with fewer server crashes and fewer guard rail spankings. spank.gif

Cheers!

Jenny
Mueller
Ditto smile.gif

We'll be playing it safe this year, staying at home and having a BBQ (so much for safety with me and a gas grill, hahahaha)

Glad to know you made it back from your cruise.....throw any family members overboard???? LOL
fiid
Happy New Year Folks!

In my book 2003 was a difficult one - I hope 2004 brings better things for everyone.

Fiid.
redshift
Hey, all you people with more (or less) time, and money than sense...

Happy New Year!

I have really enjoyed this place, I thank the people who 'made it' be, and love you all, who 'make it' stay.

I look forward to our next few years together, be safe out there, you might know the answer to my problems..

wink.gif

Special wishes to Rusty, and a nod before bed tonight in his direction.

Miles
swood
QUOTE(redshift @ Dec 31 2003, 03:31 PM)
you might know the answer to my problems..

wink.gif

Miles

I've been trying to tell you buddy! rolleyes.gif

You really crack me up dude. Too Funny.

HNY! Going to dinner and movie with wifey, kids, inlaws...and a couple drinks to get me through it. Just kidding.

Stevo
TimT
Have fun all, hope you all have a blast! and may 2004 bring better things.
GWN7
Staying in, cooking pizza and going to work in the morning....-25 here a tad chilly for outdoor celibrating

Happy New Year to all......... smile.gif
VegasRacer
I'm getting ready to go to work. New Years Eve, AKA 'Amature Night', is my least favorite night to be a bartender in Las Vegas. Last night I only had to call security twice. Tonight will be much worse.

For those of you who are doing the smart thing and staying home, here is some video and photos of the insanity you are missing.

Everybody be safe. beerchug.gif See ya next year. aktion035.gif
ppickerell
Here's to you and yours beer3.gif ! May the new year bring peace to all (ya hear me George?) good health and happiness for 914club members and families.
Doug Leggins
Happy New Year 914 friends!

Cheers!
campbellcj
Have a great one everybody!

IPB Image
HarveyH
A happy and safe new year to all.

Harvey
rick 918-S
This has been a trying year. Lots of challenges. I've never been on a BBS where the collective seemed so close, open, and willing to help one and other. We had some interesting battles of words, idea's and wit. We as a group did some good things. I really hope to meet most of you at one of the club events sometime in the future. Lets all try to top our best achievements in the new year.
jwade
Happy New Year Everyone!

john beerchug.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 31 2003, 05:02 PM)
.-25 here a tad chilly for outdoor celibrating

wimp laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Kids are going to bed.....garage is too cold.....gonna see if the wife will warm up the sheets with me.....wooohoo.... blink.gif
redshift
hahaha I have nothing to say.

M
Gint
Happy New Year gang. I'm out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.