Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: avatar problem. can't change it.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
tried to load a new one. nope. did a delete, checked back and there was none to be seen. tried again (4th time), to load the new one and it defaults back to the woodpecker. what's the deal?

k
rick 918-S
Try to click on the "914 World.com " words on the upper left of your screen. That will bring you to the menu page. Then look at the bottom right of that page. Click on the "delete cookies" thing. Then sign in again.

I can see your new avatar. biggrin.gif
blitZ
Or hit Ctrl-F5, that should force a refresh.
rhodyguy
are you serious rick? i'll keep trying. what do you see les?

k
ws91420
I see 2.4l turbo badge but I also see dead people wink.gif
blitZ
I see the same as Welby, except I'm at work, so I just see brain dead people.
rhodyguy
"ha, ha, ha, haha...it's the woody woodpecker show!!!", i surrender. the wife was test driving the car on sunday on I-5. sales guy is bla bla blaing away. the siren comes on and jeanne has been lit up. i just about pooped. she starts moving over, stater zooms by and pulls over some kid in a evo/lancer. "you get any tickets in this car, i'm taking your key away" smile.gif

now there is a red x in a box. kill me now.

k
rhodyguy
stupid woodpecker. i'll try again. does that image scale thing really work?

k
ws91420
Kevin go to tools menu if you are using IE and delete tempory internet files. There is also a way to set the browser in IE to update info each time you visit a page.
boxstr
Must be the high speed internet connection you have Woody.
CCL
SirAndy
QUOTE(blitZ @ Nov 14 2007, 06:47 AM) *

Or hit Ctrl-F5, that should force a refresh.

the solution was posted in reply #2 ...
agree.gif Andy
rhodyguy
rick's solution in reply #2 has no effect on my end. nor does Ctrl F5. i've tried repeatedly. delete cookies, log on, load avatar proceedure. like a mobious nightmare. woody....

k
orthobiz
I say, load the new avatar, do everything right.
Then, forget it for a day.

I'll betcha the new one shows up tomorrow!
Don't ask me how I know and don't ask me why...

Paul
rhodyguy
no way in the snack bar. tried them allx2=woodpecker. do you guys see zios' ass crack now?
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Nov 14 2007, 02:25 PM) *

rick's solution in reply #2 has no effect on my end. nor does Ctrl F5. i've tried repeatedly. delete cookies, log on, load avatar proceedure. like a mobious nightmare. woody....

k

what browser are you using? i see a "2.4L turbo" thing ...
idea.gif Andy
Rand
Your avatar is too ugly. I'm not sure why the admins are afraid to confess, but that really is the problem.

tongue.gif
poke.gif
scotty b
I see your pecker but I'm not sure why you wnat to show it off so badly confused24.gif
scotty b
Now I see yopur turbo thingy. Little better looking then your pecker....I guess unsure.gif
Borderline
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 14 2007, 05:45 PM) *

I see your pecker but I'm not sure why you wnat to show it off so badly confused24.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.