Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question about 4 to 5 lug adapters...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
if i got the 4 to 5 lug adapters, what size fuchs rims would fit? would i have to get flares? seems from looking at them that they add quite a bit of space...
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Dec 31 2003, 04:35 PM)
...seems from looking at them that they add quite a bit of space...

only in your trash can, which is where they should reside.

(IMO, but i know i am not alone ...)
echocanyons
I think they add about an inch all the way around so 6's max without flares?

I saw a pair "tested" with fuchs sevens on the rear of and there still needed a good inch or more to be able to fit

Prolly act like a good sized spacer
Joe Bob
Too heavy to be hockey pucks.....

Do it the right way.....
boxstr
^^^^^^^^
What everyone has said, Don't, get the real thing. Take your time and buy a 911 front and swap the rear for drilled hubs. Check GRP somone said they have a conversion package.
CCLINFIVELUGHEAVEN
biosurfer1
clint...i went to their website and found what you're talking about, but is it only for the rear or all four?
Aaron Cox
just for the rear... buy 911 stuts w/ mcalipers and your golden. if you buy boge 911 struts, you can install the inserts form your 914 boge strut.
Joe Bob
Call GPR and ask for ext 502 and talk to Dave the owner....he does package deals on conversions. He will sell ya on exchange a drilled set of rears, new rear bearings and find a used 911 front end. Tell him you know me and he will give ya a good price....mention Brad and the price gets doubled..... boldblue.gif

He;s on vacation right now but will be back after the 5th.
seanery
oh, and tell him how much you like his silver teener cool.gif
biosurfer1
thanks mike...i'll give him a call next week...and just doubled for knowing brad? i thought the going rate was about 2.5-3 times normal, must be the euro strong against the dollar laugh.gif
redshift
If you wait a couple weeks or maybe a couple more... Brad and Mule/er are making those 'whatever you want' conversions.

Brag.. I mean Brad said they would be the best in the world, and cheap, not to mention insane, crazy, and very interesting.

smile.gif

I am in a mood.. a fun mood.

M
Brad Roberts
Yes. I will see the first ones off the CNC lathe at the end of next week.

The bolt on adapters are worth 1 inch.

B
markb
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Dec 31 2003, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Dec 31 2003, 04:35 PM)
...seems from looking at them that they add quite a bit of space...

only in your trash can, which is where they should reside.

(IMO, but i know i am not alone ...)

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.