Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question? Part Pricing...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twise
Recently - there has been some interest in parts from my project car. Rockers, Front and Rear Valnces are sought after for sure. Mine are in real good shape, and I was wondering what to ask for them.

I am not looking to get rich, but don't wanna get reamed either. If I had a friend with a 914 in need of them, they would be his.

I donated my 1.8 litre engine /w 32k on a rebuild for the paltry sum of $800.00 /w all efi in tact and working. I know the guy and he really doesn't have a ton of money, so I asked him what he could pay and $800 was his answer. He gave me $600, with the rest being relegated to the %0 interest plan. Since then he has given me $100, and I ain't heard from him since. No big deal - the car is running, and IMO thats all that matters. I really wanted that motor to go to good use.

I was contacted this morning by Mike Kopsic from Stoddard in Ohio, and he was looking for original steel rockers for a customers project car. I believe the guy is a member here. I dont know his screen name. Anyway - he needs them I got them and a fair price is in order. I really don't have any idea what to ask for them. Someone clue me in...

1974 - 1.8 litre

Rt rocker original - mild surface rust - $?.??
Lt rocker original - mild surface rust - $?.??
(rust on backside only)

Front valance - very good condition - ?.??

Rear valance - very good condition - ?.??

Help...
Allan
QUOTE(Twise @ Nov 16 2007, 10:30 AM) *

Rt rocker original - mild surface rust - $?.?? $50.00
Lt rocker original - mild surface rust - $?.?? $50.00
(rust on backside only)

Front valance - very good condition - ?.?? $50 - 75.00

Rear valance - very good condition - ?.?? $50 - 75.00

Help...

That's just MY best guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.