Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Castaic Fun Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
First off I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Steve and Rick. birthday3.gif

Second, I want to say thanks to Steve and Dawn for the hospitality and great food (Thanks to Andy).

Third, I want to thank Leomon and CCCCClaytonovich for the "Tech Support" that was offered.

Fourth, I want to say that the true 914 spirit was very present throughout the day.

In total, I want to say thanks to all that came....

Pics...
Allan
brb
Allan
mtn
ahdoman
Hey everybody,
Thanks for a memorable day! We are blessed to have people and friends like you. Special thanks to my wife and Rick's wife for all the prep work. Also a thanks to Stephanie (Andy's daughter) for taking all the great photographs.

BTW - Someone left their camera here; HP in a black "Hobie" case.

Here are some of my contributions...

The lineup at the lake...
Click to view attachment

One of the reasons nobody got a ticket...
Click to view attachment

Both Leamon & Clayton tried to break Allan's car...
Click to view attachment

The shot from the roof of my house...
Click to view attachment

The Grill Masters (Andy & Myself)...
Click to view attachment

And finally two of our guests look on and try to look interested as Clayton lectures them about something they have no interest in...
Click to view attachment
markb
Damn! Wish I could have been there. Looks like you had fun.
Aaron Cox
you guys know how to have fun smile.gif

next time brothers... next time

Happy BDAY!
KaptKaos
Sorry I missed it too. Didn't get back from Soccer this afternoon until 2:30pm. I hate missing these events sad.gif
Jeff Hail

Clayton just needs a cup of some good strong coffee!
Twystd1
Holy Cow......

Had a great time with the fellas and the cars. I actually didn't break one today. The stars must of been in alignment today or sumpin.

The food was most excellent, the peeps as always, were of the Finest kind.

Kewl cars. A good trip up to Ahdomans casa. No probs......

HHHmmmm... The word that constantly comes to mind after a Teener gathering...............

Grateful.

As you are ALL, a very precious bunch of Nut Cases.

Clayton

Elliot..... Thanks......
euro911
Yes indeed ... and a hearty thanks to all who made this event a nifty 'package deal'.

Grub and hospitality: eggcellent

Canyon run: breath taking at every turn (guess my seat belt must'of been too tight)

As for the list of attendees: ... well ... confused24.gif ... laugh.gif

Seriously ... had a great time, was good to party with you nuts again. beerchug.gif
Wes V
Dang that Clayton is a character (and truth be told, it was interesting what he was saying)

It was a good time!

Wes
jim_hoyland

BTW - Someone left their camera here; HP in a black "Hobie" case.

That would be mine..... mad.gif

And thanks for the great hospitality. The drive up the canyons was awesome, the food fantastic, and the company--the best. I took the 126 to Ventura---they do give a lot of tickets on that road--and stayed there overnight. Drove down the one through Malibu amd got home by 9:00am

Steve, The seat modification you are working on is awesome. I'm sending you a pm as follow up on that.

Jim
euro911
Oh, and for those who were involved in the conversation about prosthetic body parts, the movie was 'Last Action Hero' (with Governor Arnold playing the lead character 'Jack Slater') ... the character who had the case with the fake eyeballs was 'Benedict the hitman', played by Charles Dance.
Elliot Cannon
I came home on rt. 126 west bound and passed two 914s that I don't think were at the BBQ. Both were yellow and one was eastbound and the other westbound. Anyone here remember me passing or was I just going too fast? biggrin.gif Thanks again to the Adoman family for a great lunch. It was also a pleasure meeting their dog "Elliot".
Cheers, Elliot
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif jsharp.gif
914rick42
Ahdoman, and your family

Thank you for your hospitality in allowing us to come to your home to feast on much enjoyed fare, and to meet some great 914 people.

Now I can match faces to names. I hope I get another 914 one day and join you on the road.

It was cool to see the 914s in line driving up the street to your home.

Thank you again and hope to see you guys on the road again.

Rick
and Brother Rob in the white Miata
Heeltoe914
What a great afternoon at Steve’s place. Thanks to all for the hard work at putting this event on. ALWAYS a good time when you get more than two 914 together, But add in some other nice rods and WOW!.

P.S. Clayton I don’t care what the rest say about you (all rumors maybe true) what a great guy you are very knowledgeable, ( don’t let it go to your head) I say thay all should all be thankful you and I don’t live closer, who the hell knows what you and I would tear into. I see a flying 914 or a amphibious 914 in the works.
rjames
I'll probably give myself a dope slap after hearing the answer, but what
are these things on the engine lid?

Click to view attachment
Allan
QUOTE(rjames @ Nov 18 2007, 04:44 PM) *

I'll probably give myself a dope slap after hearing the answer, but what
are these things on the engine lid?

Some stupid louvers the po put on Thomas's car.
dlo914
Thanks again Steve for being an awesome host! It was great meeting everyone! Thanks again Rick (2-Oh) for waiting behind. Great time! Gotta do this again! Great food, great people, and great drive! Oh yeah the GF (Becky), says it was nice meeting everybody and thanks for having her! Oh yeah! Happy Birthday to Steve & Rick! biggrin.gif Lastly, here are the pictures i snapped up yesterday, Enjoy!

P.S.- We managed to find Becky a replacement cell phone later that day! biggrin.gif She picked up a Sony Ericson k550i

P.S.S- Thanks to those that bought a shirt from me! Rock that shirt off!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
dlo914
LOL i couldnt help myself to adding some captions to this picture! IPB Image
andys
Yes, It was great fun; the BBQ part anyway. Didn't do the run.
Nice to put the "personality" with forum members.

Andys
2-OH!
Hey everybody:

What a great time on Saturday...Thanks to everyone who participated, particularly those who drove a long way...

It was a perfect weather day, great drive, good canyons, good food, good yuks and great bunch of folks...

What a hoot !!!

Lets do it again, sooner than later...Who's gonna host the next one...I'll be there !!!

2-OH!

jonferns
hows that corolla doing daniel? heh -JON
dlo914
kept up quite well, i even had the girlfriend in the passenger seat the entire day. We got up to around 70ish mph in the canyons. And she didnt squeal or anything biggrin.gif
euro911
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Nov 19 2007, 03:19 PM) *
... We got up to around 70ish mph in the canyons. And she didnt squeal or anything biggrin.gif

The car, or the GF? unsure.gif

laugh.gif
markb
av-943.gif
dlo914
LOL biggrin.gif Both!
gary gartner

Many thanks to Steve and Rick and their families for having a birthday and inviting us to the partyI enjoyed finally meeting Clayton, Elliott, the 4 legged Elliott, D-Lo,
THOMAS and euro911. really is fun putting faces to the personalities found here.
Gonna do my best to the 914 out of the San Pedro run.
Thanks, Allen for hatching the idea.

See ya all soon driving.gif
Gary
Twystd1
Man...

Next time we oughta take a group pic and put names to the faces via photoshop....

Cause I so suck at names..... yet I am good at faces......

I am still laughing from all the funny lines that we were throwing around that day.... Way funny....

And DLO..... Does your chick NOW understand she is only doing you to get to me...??????? I hope so......

She is beautiful AND fun... You 2 are a hoot together. Good time bro...good times....

Clayton
dlo914
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Nov 20 2007, 07:05 PM) *

Man...

Next time we oughta take a group pic and put names to the faces via photoshop....

Cause I so suck at names..... yet I am good at faces......

I am still laughing from all the funny lines that we were throwing around that day.... Way funny....

And DLO..... Does your chick NOW understand she is only doing you to get to me...??????? I hope so......

She is beautiful AND fun... You 2 are a hoot together. Good time bro...good times....

Clayton

LOL Yeah she realizes that now dry.gif LOL O BTW she says hi and that she misses you! Good times gotta do this more often! Anyone going to the San Pedro Run?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.