Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Morning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
did we party a little to hard last night?

only 7 people on now laugh.gif
redshift
Just sitting here, waiting for orders..

M
seanery
slept yet?
redshift
no

I am thinking abouut drinking 2 more beers, but I have to drive to the airport in a couple of hours.. I start my new job today, as a 'baggage comfort specialst', it's my job to ask the first class luggage if I can get it a drink, or a pillow.

M
Van914
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
Happy New Year to All!!!!
beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
scottb
i am officially old.

got off work early at 2pm.... did some honey do's.... had 4 beers between 3 and 7pm..... dinner.... kids to bed....

movie with wife..... bed by 1030...... up at 530 with the new puppy......

not even a hang over to show for the holiday!!!! beer3.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
Bleyseng
Hey, I am up now! I was at a party until 1:30AM playing "Suck and Blow". Thats a game where you pass a playing card around with your lips sucking until the woman next to you gets it.
Had a few drinks but not like when I was younger, can't stand to get a hangover anymore.

Happy New Year!!!

Geoff
rhodyguy
i take it the gals next to you made you put a paper bag over your head laugh.gif i haven't had a hangover in 5 years. 2 beers give me a screaming headache these days.

kevin
Bleyseng
Nope, I had the former Miss Issaquah on my left and Monique on my right so it was gud!

Saw a friend (Microsoft geek) get totally drunk , ouch that will hurt this morning!

Geoff
boxstr
Happy New Year one and all. Don't drink, O I feel great.Watching the WRC on Spped Channel. And the snow coming down outside. Making this look like the last year for Oregon. I don't have to live here so why not move.
Some serious planning to do.
CCLINRELOCATION
Bleyseng
Ok, here is a pic of playin "Suck and Blow"
DNHunt
Happy New Year everyone

Hope all are safe and sound.

Quiet night watching movies with the neighborhood. Rugrats met the Wild Thornbury's and Dumb and Dumberer. One beer last night. Feel great.

Dave
Downunderman
Happy new year guys. I hope things go well for everyone this year. In contrast to all this cold white stuff you're all on about, it was 36c yesterday and same expected today. I'm going to the cricket - Sydney test match Oz v India. always a good day out, might even go tomorrow as well. I think my son is doing the whole 5 days. Have fun!!~
fiid
We threw a dinner party for some friends that are in town, and then wnet to a party and got rip-roaringly drunk. We also got to see the fireworks over the bay in SF.

I have a monster hangover. Ugh.

Happy new year, people.
Downunderman
Fiid, What were the fire works like? My daughter is there enroute to Canada with some friends.
Joe Ricard
Took friends to the French Quarter last night. I was driving (928) so no drinking. Just amazing what drunk HOT college chicks will do for a string a worthless plastic beads. no pics just some images burned into my memory till Mardi Gras. rolleyes.gif
85 MPH all the way back to Mississippi. That car loves to run
Bruce Allert
I got old too. Went & saw Lord of the Rings, had grilled cheese sandwich & salad for dinner with Jack & Coke, watched Tombstone & went to bed & read about Dirk Pitt & Cyclops till 11:30. Wife woke me at 12 with Happy NewYear & kisses.....
It's noon now & thinkin of goin to sit in the hot tub, watch the snow & read. Maybe with a glass of vino. beer3.gif

..........b
GWN7
made pizza, drove the boys to their buddys party, stopped at 7-11 for Rolaids to conteract the pizza No drinking cause of the pizza. At work now.......... for 4 more hrs. Then drink smile.gif

Howard...Hope your daughter isn't coming here....-34C starting Sat night....winter has arrived. sad.gif
Downunderman
Vaqncouver, Okanagan and Banff. Skiing about 6 or 7 resorts over 3 weeks.
Brad Roberts
I built a tranny and came home to watch Dick Clarks New Years Rockin Eve. Had 2 Pepsi's during/after the ball dropped hit the BBS where 3-4 people where logged in. I wanted to drink/party but I'm just now getting better from being sick for the last 5 days.

Restoration Business Craig......NorCal... Ca. Taxes... LOL

B
mike_the_man
I stayed home with the girlfriend, watched a couple of movies, had a couple of bottles of Champagne, got a little drunk, and went to bed at about 2:30. I guess I'm getting old too. A few years ago I would have "died" if I had to stay home on new years eve. Now, I think it was a pretty good night. Happy 2004 to everybody!
Britton
I'm back east for the holidays (Pittsburgh), and man, what a different world. Hit a bunch of interesting parties and such, the last of which was in some kid's garage.
I couldn't stop thinking how a you could charge a fortune at the door in SF for something as 'cool' as garage party, but these guys just had nowhere else to go...

Would have at least been more interesting if the kid had cool cars - just a couple of pick-ups with camo paint and guns hanging out the back. ar15.gif

Mommy, I wanna come home. unsure.gif

-Brit
Carrera916
Just got home from hospital after some interesting experience with gallstone kidney....just in time to sit down and watch the tube of ny & ca celebrations....drinking cranberry juice/water to be sure I can piss again!

just couldn't believe at how can a pinhead size 'rock' make a big grown man down & groaning for mercy! Just frigging glad it's over....

HAPPY NEW YEAR & may this new year lead us all into something far better than '03!

jerry dance.gif
ppickerell
Chillin with the wife, kids are out. Started around 5:00 with a couple of beers. Bloody Mary around 7:00. Small Martini afterward. Another couple of beers. An excellent Red wine with dinner. Movies and champagne until Midnight and no hangover today!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.