Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Media section
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hargray2
It would be nice if there was an easy to use media section organized into categories like
'downloads', 'video gallery', 'games', 'whatever', 'etc...'
Accessable by members only maybe

The internet is lacking such a thing for the 914.
Brad Roberts
We have a downloads section.. (but you have to ask for it)

I agree about the "videos" section and "gallery".

Just last night (no joke) I sent the "gallery" software suggestion to my code guy's and asked if we could implement it. So.. we are close.

Thanks for the idea's.

B
hargray2
Yeah, I've seen the download section but we need a better format. More organization, more
user friendly, easy to access, easy to upload to, etc...

Being the greatest 914 spot on the web, we should work on building the greatest compilation of 914 material also!

It maybe should be protected in some sort of way too, to keep any ol' swingin' dick from coming over here one time just to rip-off a few video clips.
Brad Roberts
The problem is: 90% of what is on there is illegal (which is why it is in a crappy setting and only given out to those that ask and we semi know)

We will do something with it and ask for more "content" when we have something ready.

B
hargray2
Gotcha! I knew you guys were a bunch of criminals here! I want all of your contact info ASAP
so we can get some prompt arrests! lol2.gif

No, seriously, thanks for the response.

Everything I have is probably illegal too! It would most likely be best to keep it hidden and
just make a better format.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.