Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Green Car is back on the Road!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Oh yeah, it is November! Dho! So the car has been in the garage since August due to a small electrical chair.gif issue.

I turned into a mini DW so 'while is was inther' I fix or repaired:
Upgraded to new style engman fuse panel
Upgraded to heavy duty relays for upgrade lites and driving lights
new stereo
New (to me) amp
New Morph speakers
re wired wiper circuit
upgrade review mirror (good kit you should get one if you replace you windshield)
new windshield
glued in rear window (no more rattle)
por15 bare spots under seats
New targa seal
Por 15 the back trunk floor
redo VDO gauges (just dont like center consoles.)

So I went for my first drive three months, top off of course, and it was great! Horn shorted out and took the blower with it but it was a successful drive none the less.

now on to the ugmo! sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif confused24.gif beer3.gif
jonferns
you knew this was coming: thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

biggrin.gif -JON
Joe Owensby
Could you tell more about rear view mirror upgrade? What and where to get? I just glued in my window, and am ready to install the rear view, so now would be a good time to know this. Thanks, JoeO
dinomium
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Nov 18 2007, 05:21 PM) *

Could you tell more about rear view mirror upgrade? What and where to get? I just glued in my window, and am ready to install the rear view, so now would be a good time to know this. Thanks, JoeO

I got mine from Lotus_65 in the members vendors forum click here

Pictures are forth coming...
wink.gif
PeeGreen 914
That mirror looks like a really good idea. I may need to see this. You coming down to help Mike next weekend?
rhodyguy
very good! LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE FOR A WHILE!! haha. i run a center mount, "evilstyle", mirror too. i like it. put the BP in the car. prob not enough miles to warrant the change, but the time limit is past due i'm sure.

k
dinomium
I still need to weld up the split in the driver's door map pocket do hicky, replace the passenger door lock and the door off the glove box and the car will look done at least...
driving-girl.gif and I need a hair cut!
dinomium
I drove it to the office today... yeah me
Rand
Sweet.... the "green manalishi with the two-pronged crown."

Dude, you can't weld map pockets. Oh, wait... That's what mapp gas is for, right? tongue.gif

tdgray
Ummm HELLO[b]

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Rand
I snapped a secret spy pic of Dino and his car. Someone from SoCal told me that moss only grows on the north side of PNW cars. I think it's all part of a WCR08 conspiracy. But then again, they may be on to something.
Root_Werks
drooley.gif Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooosssssss
ablose58
Good job Dino drunk.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(Rand @ Nov 20 2007, 02:03 PM) *

I snapped a secret spy pic of Dino and his car. Someone from SoCal told me that moss only grows on the north side of PNW cars. I think it's all part of a WCR08 conspiracy. But then again, they may be on to something.

hardee har har! No moss on my car baby! The sun is out and I just went bombing around Phinney Bay at lunch. My ears are frozen, but it was so WORTH it!
driving.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(ablose58 @ Nov 21 2007, 02:45 AM) *

Good job Dino drunk.gif

HI Al
Happy Turkeyday eve! beerchug.gif
Joe Owensby
Thanks for the info on the mirror. It looks pretty good. JoeO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.