Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT members list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bartlett 914
I was unable to find the members list. Maybe I am blind. Is this still available?
TheCabinetmaker
Sure. Upper right hand corner. next to the search. it says "members"
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 19 2007, 03:46 PM) *

Sure. Upper right hand corner. next to the search. it says "members"

Not quite the same. The names there may not be the same as on the club. In this case, I wanted to look up for posts someone had made. I wasn't sure of the club members name. The current members map is different from what we had and it looks like signing in and inserting your name is necessary to be in the database. No search is available. This database seems worthless. unsure.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Not members map. Just below the 914 world banner, on the right, it says "help search members calendar" There you will find a list of all current members. Its the same at the "club". When the split took place, the data base was brought over too. Same members with same log ins on both sites (up to that point). Someone correct if I'm wrong please.
SirAndy
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 20 2007, 08:42 AM) *

Not members map. Just below the 914 world banner, on the right, it says "help search members calendar" There you will find a list of all current members. Its the same at the "club". When the split took place, the data base was brought over too. Same members with same log ins on both sites (up to that point).

agree.gif all right there ....

bye1.gif Andy
davep
Since the split at about member #7357 member list is not the same.
Some members have changed their login name, and if they did not do so identically on both lists, they would also be different.
It kind of depends on who you are looking for. I may be able to help.
Bartlett 914
I found my problem. I am using 600 X 800 screen resolution. This blanks all the text under the banner except I can see alander. everything up to and including the letter "C" in calander is missing. If is use a higher screen resolution I see it all.

Edit:

It happens when using colors Olympic Blue and below at the lower screen resolution. The top 2 colors work O.K.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 30 2007, 11:16 AM) *

I found my problem. I am using 600 X 800 screen resolution. This blanks all the text under the banner except I can see alander. everything up to and including the letter "C" in calander is missing. If is use a higher screen resolution I see it all.

Edit:

It happens when using colors Olympic Blue and below at the lower screen resolution. The top 2 colors work O.K.

User Error... Replace user and hit any key to continue.

poke.gif

pffft
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 30 2007, 11:16 AM) *

Edit:

Huh, I turned off Olympic Blue and they now show up for me too. Thanks!

patrick

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.