Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA Repro Taillight Lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tyler
In case anyone is interested - "end of December" is the forecast from todays call.
The pair I BOUGHT at the beginning of the year were nice looking but were broken so they had to be returned. I've called monthly since then and it's always "next month". Has anyone else got a pair?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(tyler @ Nov 20 2007, 12:58 PM) *

In case anyone is interested - "end of December" is the forecast from todays call.
The pair I BOUGHT at the beginning of the year were nice looking but were broken so they had to be returned. I've called monthly since then and it's always "next month". Has anyone else got a pair?

This thing has really been stupid, especially when we paid in full over a year ago. They are finally coming took an act of God (I guess that theirs is different than ours) 1100 sets of u.s. euro and italian.
Should never have paid them in full. THAT was our mistake. I also hate to pass on a lie when we keep being told that they were shipped. However we have it in the hands of our customs broker so late december is a firm day from A reputible ATLANTA customs broker!!!!!!!!!
andys
George,

Are these Euro lenses?

Andys
woobn8r
QUOTE(tyler @ Nov 20 2007, 02:58 PM) *

I got mine ....a long time ago....

S.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.