Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey AZ guys, dinner Nov 29th?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Hey Phoenix area guys. I will be in town overnight on Nov 29th. Anyone care to meet for dinner that night? I'm not sure where I will be staying, maybe some place close to the airport. I will have a rental car so it doesn't matter where we go, I just need a name and address and I will find it.

I also have plans to make a stop at 20th Street Auto to check out the dead Porsche cars. Last time I was there they had 3 914 "Parts cars" that us here in the snow and salt belt would call drivers. dry.gif
TravisNeff
I might be in on that! I also think that 20th street auto has moved to 3244 South 40th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85040
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
jasons
I might be up for something. Heres a bump, either way.
gregrobbins
I'm there, just tell me when and where.
gregrobbins
When and where?
jasons
I would suggest Fuddruckers(camelback). But I'm not even sure I can make it tonight.
GaroldShaffer
Hey, guys I have to bail. Good friend of my wife passed away and the funeral is tomorrow. Needless to say my wife is a mess, so I need to get home after my meetings today. Maybe next time I'm in town.
jasons
Sorry for the tragedy. Next time we will pull this thing off.
GaroldShaffer
Thanks. It is tuff, Faith had cancer of the soft tissue. Found in out Feb this year. She put up a good battle, only wish I am half that strong if I ever had to face what she did. Hard part is her kids, 8 & 5 I believe. She was only 44. sad.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.