Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New user looking for help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14_6
Hey. I've been trolling this site for a couple of weeks just reading and taking it all in. This is one fantastic resource. I have been attracted to the feature car since I was a kid and been wanting to buy one for years. I am nearing my goal. My target is spring08. I am searching for a 73 6 conversion. Preferably with a 2.2 or 2.4 911E type. But I am open to all possibilities. If you know of anyone that will that is targeting this spring for selling, Please let me know. In fact, I rather liked the GT40 has up for sale. It is a little newer than I was looking for, but hey. You up for a layaway plan. haha. Just kidding. If it is still for sale this spring, we should talk. Got any spec's on that motor? and, why you are asking 12-5? My guess is that there is near 10 in that motor alone. ??

Looking very forward to my impending aquisition. And looking even more forward to learning lots from yooz guys.

Thanks from nashvegas-TN. keep me in mind if you or anyone you know is planning on selling a converted 6 this spring.

MS --- nine14_6... in my future.
PeeGreen 914
welcome.png I would say that car would be a steal if you could get it as you are right in that the engine rebuild would be over 10g, but he said he is just thinning the herd. That just may be all he wants for it. Keep searching on here as they do come up for sale every now and again.
Dr Evil
Yer not too far from me. Look me up when Spring comes, I have a friend that can find what you need.
PeeGreen 914
We shall call him Dr. E... the 914 dealer... the drug of choice.
nine14_6
thanks for trhe input guys. I will certianly get in touch about the aqusition when this spring DrE. If I were ready now, I'd give SirLawrence a call. Uhg.... just a few more months. Cant wait!

Happy THG... I'm off to Chicargo for turkey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.