Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCCA Runoffs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
jr91472
I've got my Tivo all programed and have already recorded several races. But haven't seen anything on EP or FP.

did I miss it already?

Any 914s to watch out for?
HAM Inc
I don't know when the races will be broadcast, but they will be on Speedvision. A visit to their site might tell the tale.

I listened to the F-Prod race on Web Radio. It was a hell of a race. I won't give it away for you, but the lead swapped back and forth several times every lap and went down to the wire. The announcers said it was the best race of the weekend, along with the Formula Vee race ofcourse.

Tom Burdge was there with his 914, but never got near the front. Think he had some issues.
Racing916
Go to www.speedtv.com click on schedule and in the search on the right type in SCCA, you will get the schedule for all the remaining races. If you have TIVO or DVR it will help because the races run usually in the middle of the day, or late at night.
ChrisFoley
The races are scheduled to be shown on Wednesdays at 12PM, 1PM, 2PM (est), in the order the races were run, until they have all been aired. The FP race isn't until late January.
jr91472
Thanks all!!

I checked out the SpeedTV website. Their schedule only goes out till end of December.

DaveE
Here's the link to the schedule as posted with SCCA.

http://www.scca.org/eventitems.aspx?item=3...=5643&hub=1
Richard Casto
I have a TiVo keyword season pass for SCCA. These usually help me with my winter racing fix. I don't know what it is like to drive at Heartland Park, but from a viewer point of view, it doesn't seem as exciting as Mid-Ohio.

Anyhow, I watched the H Production race the other night and the battle for the lead was incredible!
Scott Carlberg
I know you guys have put the links up there....
thought I'd list them anyway

12/12/07 9am Formula Atlantic
12/12/07 10am American Sedan

12/19/07 9am G Production
12/19/07 10am Spec Miata

*Times are for CA and Repeats are later the same day at Midnite & 1am
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.