Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: New Job! Moving! WOO!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Finally, a step up that's been a long time coming. Wednesday I interviewed with a marketing/graphic design firm for a graphic artist position. SCORE! I start December 3rd. They are starting me off at what I was asking ($30k/yr) and after 6 months I get a $1/hr raise, putting me around $33k/yr. Paid holidays and leave after 1 year with the company (same as it was for WSJ). I also told my bro to apply for my job here at WSJ. Currently he's got a job that works him too much, messes with his schedule and he's been out for repeated back injuries. He won't have any of that here! And he'll be making more. I've got my managers all pumped up about him coming in.

AND

I'm movin to the OC -- fuck that 2hr commute from Riverside to Santa Ana. My commute will be roughly 7.5 miles up the 55. Can't wait. I give my 30-day notice at my apartment on Monday.

So, tonight after work I'm heading to Dave & Buster's in Ontario. You're all welcome to join me! I plan on being there around 6PM until... holy crap who knows.

951-543-8194

I can't wait. I couldn't be happier than when I got my current job at the Wall Street Journal.

aktion035.gif shades.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif
Allan
Excellent news... beer.gif
Gint
Grats!

You need to check your math though. laugh.gif

Start December 3rd, and give 30 days notice Monday (presumably next Monday 11/26)?!?
Aaron Cox
cool deal man!
Brando
Thanks guys! I meant 30-day as in my notice at my apartment. Moving furniture is gonna suck! But I can do it with 1 other person I think... Any takers? Beer and Pizza!
KaptKaos
Congrats Brando. Good for you.
So.Cal.914
Cool...
Dr Evil
biggrin.gif
Twystd1
Did you know your NEW room mate does strange things with turkeys....??????????

Think about this for a second.......

If the Indians had killed a cat instead of a turkey for Thanksgiving, we would be eating pussy and have leftovers for days.

That and more important data to follow.........

Twystd1
Dr Evil
How the hell can you make a cat last for days as a meal? You must eat very little.

Dont tease him about Scott, I think that they will make a cute couple poke.gif

I cant figure who will be the big spoon and who will be the little, though biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
Congrats Brando!!!! beerchug.gif
Brando
Wow, and this whole time I thought Clayton was going to be my spooner.

~B

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 23 2007, 08:39 PM) *
How the hell can you make a cat last for days as a meal? You must eat very little.

Dont tease him about Scott, I think that they will make a cute couple poke.gif

I cant figure who will be the big spoon and who will be the little, though biggrin.gif

neo914-6
clap56.gif beer3.gif one for me...
McMark
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 23 2007, 08:39 PM) *

Two words: Mountain and Lion. wink.gif chowtime.gif
blitZ
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 23 2007, 11:39 PM) *

You get 3 or 4 and make a cat loaf.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(blitZ @ Nov 24 2007, 04:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 23 2007, 11:39 PM) *

Like this? Doesn't seem like it will feed to many. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Twystd1

Thanks Les,
At least somebody around here has brains......

Carry on..!!!!!!!!!!

Claytonobitch
gregrobbins
smilie_pokal.gif Congrats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.