Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy for SS Brake Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
I posted thi sover in the FS section but thought I would try and drum up some interest here.

OK, here is the deal, I was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in ordering Stainless Steel Brake lines. I can get the Racing lines and the DOT lines. For the 914 and the 911 the racing lines will be $46.00 plus shiping and and the DOT lines will be $60.00 plus shipping(both+ Ca sales tax if shipped to California). If you have a different car and want a set let me know what the car is and i wil get the price. I need to get orders for 11 sets and then I can order. It will take about a week to get them once they are ordered and then I will ship. Is there anyone interested in this?? Please post here if you are commited or if you haveany questions.
hwgunner
icon_bump.gif
Cap'n Krusty
You should be glad you didn't ask me last time you were by the shop. Your ears would still be burning. I wouldn't even put them in my trash barrel.

The Cap'n
hwgunner
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 28 2007, 11:50 AM) *

You should be glad you didn't ask me last time you were by the shop. Your ears would still be burning. I wouldn't even put them in my trash barrel.

The Cap'n

Cap'n, there is a reason that I did not ask you. I have thought about telling you what the manufacturer has told me, which corrisponds with what you have told me, and how he fixed it, but was not sure that you would let me fin............. hanged.gif
markb
Please don't mention it when I'm around. I don't like cleaning up all the blood...... biggrin.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 28 2007, 03:30 PM) *

Please don't mention it when I'm around. I don't like cleaning up all the blood...... biggrin.gif

hel.....

p...... I'vvvvvvvvvvv.......................

e been beatte.......................................n and can't fin..........................

d my teeeeeeeeeeeeet.......................................

h chair.gif ar15.gif poke.gif
harlenl
One set for a 914/6

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.