Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 seats on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonferns
found these on ebay, ad says they are original for 914. Possible GT seats or something of that nature?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Original-Po...1QQcmdZViewItem

smile.gif -JON
GeorgeRud
Looks like a set of the original Scheel seats for the 914. Great supportive seats, but the bolsters do take a beating from people getting in and out of the car.
TheCabinetmaker
Looks like a reupolstery job to me.
736conver
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Nov 25 2007, 09:35 AM) *

Looks like a set of the original Scheel seats for the 914. Great supportive seats, but the bolsters do take a beating from people getting in and out of the car.

agree.gif

They are very supportive. But you have to be on the skinnier side.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 25 2007, 08:38 AM) *

Looks like a reupolstery job to me.

Maybe, but I don't think so. I have those seats, and they look exactly like that. Great seats, but if you are a little bit big you will hate them. I love them in my car, but I have been thinking of getting a little more of a modern seat.
dlo914
Ahdoman is making a kit to make the stock seats into ones w/ high side and bottom bolsters. Hope he plugs into this thread. He's got a prototype set in this car right now. Saw them the during the most recent SoCal BBQ Gathering.
Joe Ricard
I have been thinking of modding a stock seat. However to be legal for PCA events and it is a good idea you need to have the harnesses pass through a retaining hole.

Probably five as they are for street use but they are as stated before a bit tough to get in and out of and if you got more than a 36" waist FAGETABOUTIT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.