Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Racing Series
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
drew365
Here's a new racing series that might interest a few guys sitting in the paddock late at night after having a few beers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFDZsCmPZY
race914

That was hilarious!

stownsen914
When I click the link I get "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." Must have been pretty good, whatever it was ...
drew365
QUOTE(stownsen914 @ Dec 2 2007, 01:13 PM) *

When I click the link I get "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." Must have been pretty good, whatever it was ...

Strange, it was pretty well done and very funny. A spoof of an RV racing series using the "drive to the track, race, drive home" scenario, filmed at a small oval track in England, they pretty much destroy 5 or 6 RV's. I don't remember anything in it that would offend anyone.
alpha434
It was drive to track, SLEEP in your race vehicle, drive home.

Absolutely fuching hilarious. I was falling out of my seat. The little red one was kickin' sooo much ass, and then whoever the narrator is, his whole fuching bed collapses and falls off on the track. "And I get a sudden burst of speed," he says.

I knew from the beginning, a "no bumping rule" wouldn't last. It would either be a single file parade, or a demolition derby.

It was sweet. If I can find another link, I'll post it.

It probably offended someone who owns the copyrights to the show.
J P Stein
I just saw it on Top Gear (BBC) a week or 2 ago.
Broadcasters get kinda snippy about such piracy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.