Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off Topic - but not really.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14_6
since yesterday, when I view a topic, I get only one post followed by a long list of post string tree structure. WTF.gif Before yesterday, I would see the original posted topic and... all other comments from other users as well. I liked that much better. How do I change that back? Or can I? It is more convenient the old way?

Any help I can get would be great!
thanks.
So.Cal.914
I heard some web brousers will do that, did it just change, presto chango, or did you do anything out of the ordinary? confused24.gif
ejm
Click on "options" (upper right below the "new topic" button") and switch to "standard"
nine14_6
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Nov 26 2007, 07:15 PM) *

I heard some web brousers will do that, did it just change, presto chango, or did you do anything out of the ordinary? confused24.gif

If I changed anything I sure didn't know it. It only happens on this site though. I thought maybe the admin of this site changed something that I could un-change in a preference section on my controls, but I cannot find anything that might lead me to believe this is the case.
nine14_6
QUOTE(ejm @ Nov 26 2007, 07:19 PM) *

Click on "options" (upper right below the "new topic" button") and switch to "standard"

Woo hoo! EJM. Way cool. thanks for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.