Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Decklid Orangified
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RON S.
Tomorrow is gonna be a nice day here down in the south,
High is supposed to be around 77,low humidity.
This Getty decklid is gonna get some orange rush.
Ron
rick 918-S
I like your color! What's the paint code.
RON S.
Rich,
Actually the car is a Euro-model,and for one reason or another the data plate on the door jam is not stamped for a paint code,that block is blank.The paint under the roll bar vinyl was a good clean signal orange when I redid it.I also sent the vin# in for a certificate of authenticity.It came back
verifying the car as signal orange.
Ron
rhodyguy
nice rear panel badge, very cool. i haven't seen that one on a car since 1973. tastefull spoiler. sharp car.

kevin
soloracer
A very nice car - I even like the color. One question though. I notice you have what appears to be tie downs below the spoiler. Is that to keep the trunk closed? Do you have a closer picture of them (type, how they are mounted, etc)? My car didn't come with the trunk lock and this looks like a good alternative since my car is being built for the track/street.
d914
not mine, but like mine, Pegasus rubber t- handle tie downs like the "GT"... Pelican might also have.
RON S.
I did get them from Pegasus back in August when I went to Milwaukee for Harley's 100th anniversary party.
They were only a couple bucks ea.
I thought I'd copy the GT look.The tie downs came in a bag with Southco labeling.So,if ya have a Southco catalog you can give em a call
Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.