Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any one near Richland, WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
My better half is going out to Richland for business and I'm tagging along for relaxation. Any 914 World brothers out there? I have all day Thurs to lounge around. we'll be there from Wed eve to o'dark 30 Sunday morning. Just thought I'd ask if anyone wants to meet and speak 914.
Bleyseng
Ah,...the guy with the turbo 1.7L is in the tri cities...Ben M is his name. OlyBlue car.
Matt Meyer
I bet I know who your better half works for.

Haven't seen or heard from Ben in awhile.

He lives in far away Kennewick, WA anyway. (Sarcasm - I live in Richland, but the guy across the street from me has a Kennewick address) I hope Ben chimes in.

It doesn’t look like good weather. It is unseasonably cold right now.

I owe the board. Scott took good care of me in Huntsville. Unfortunately I don't know of anything 914 or Porsche related Wednesday or Thursday. I'll send you a PM.

Dark o'thirty? We are pretty far north so it is dark now about 5:00. You have got to get here in the summer to appreciate this place.
Loser_Cruiser
I live in Kennewick ( right across the way from Richland), but I'm up in pullman for school now. Ben used to live up the street from me but he moved a few months back and I havent seen or heard from him for awhile. Theres quite a few 914's around that arent active on the board but they dont drive them very often. When I'm home i drive it as a DD but since im at school i got a jeep for practicality. Any was enjoy your stay!
Matt Meyer
Loser_Cruiser,

Do you live down the street from AJ?

I think we met.
plas76targa
Thanks Matt, I saw your pm. Looks like Thursday maybe my only day free. Various dinners each night. We'll be doing local sight seeing Friday & Saturday.

Anyone for lunch on Thursday?
Loser_Cruiser
Yep sure do. I remember. You also had a yellow 914?
Matt Meyer
Loser Cruiser-

Thought it was you. I had heard you sold your 914. Glad to hear you still have it.

plas76targa-

Sounds like you are hooked up for most of the trip. Let me know if I can help or if you are looking for something.

I've got to head to a meeting at about 1:00 Thursday. But if you want to do lunch before that give me a call. For a unique location/food I'll suggest Atomic Ale. Their potato soup made with Hefeweizen is excellent.
Loser_Cruiser
Nope didnt sell it, but it wasnt out of the garage as much as I would have liked this summer. Spent some time putting a new engine in and getting it running decent and then worked on the suspension for a bit, probably about a month or so of down time. Now it pretty much just hides in the garage because the heater parts for the later exhaust dont seem to interchagne with the earlier exhaust and my dad claims hes to old to drive with out the heat and I am up at school.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.