Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni Whites?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
street legal go-kart
Just was given a pair of Koni whites with springs with a red dot of paint for the rear of Wannateeners car. See thread ' help a brother out'
Any one know what spring rate or where these fit in the world of shocks?
Thanks,

Jonathan
Rusty
There is a lot of stuff I don't know about... but the only "white" shocks I'm familiar with are KYB.

My recent Koni purchases have been red (non-adjustables) and yellow (adjustable).

Of course, that was a couple of years ago.
street legal go-kart
Me to on the lack of knowlage Rusty, but I thought I had seen all the shocks available for our cars until now .
These are absolutely white however...
JT
Rusty
Maybe they're refurbished... or a custom color job or something.

Got pics? smile.gif
koozy
I gave a guy a set like that a while back (in the summer). He came by to pick up a trunk lid, I think. I didn't know what the springs were. They had a red dot. The shocks were KYB. I wonder if they are the same ones. They looked to be in good shape, though I didn't drive them. They were off of a parts car.
Eric_Shea
Sound like KYB's to me too.

We need some pictures of the writing that is stamped in the shock body toward the bottom. Koni's all have specific part numbers down there and instructions on dampering.

Koni decals can be had online BTW... wink.gif
914Sixer
Red dot on springs indicate they are early factory type. I agree with Eric, shocks must be KYB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.