Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: weird pm from member with 0 posts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
"this is a test". wth is this about? anyone else get one?

k
jonferns
got one from a member with 0 posts, but it was about a WTB ad I posted. Seemed a bit sketchy
Gint
We've had a little issue for a while now that still isn't fixed. Posts in the classifieds section don't increment a users post count. So those peeps that only sign up here to advertise stuff never get past post 0. If they send you a PM, guess what?
rhodyguy
"what"? smile.gif
purple
chicken butt, of course
rhodyguy
i'm pretty hesitant to buy anything from a member with 0 posts. esp with a recent join date. paranoid? prob.

k
rick 918-S
I had that happen once a while back. It was some wierd message from some 0 poster. I deleted it and blocked them.
boxstr
how many posts did the guy that you purchased the PT TURBO Crusiher from have Mr.Paranoid...huh
CCL
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 28 2007, 04:55 AM) *

Posts in the classifieds section don't increment a users post count.

agree.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 28 2007, 08:49 AM) *

how many posts did the guy that you purchased the PT TURBO Crusiher from have Mr.Paranoid...huh
CCL

sounds like a story in itself drunk.gif LOL
rhodyguy
that's mister powers to you mister boxstr. no need to pucker up like the crew in the service dept does. NOW!!

mister powers
Root_Werks
Um, what? huh.gif
dinomium
dan, as you well know, sometimes it is best NOT to ask when Kev er MISTER Powers is rolling!
aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.